Redesigned Developers Resource Center Gives You Rapid, Easy Access To FedEx Integrated Services
You can now benefit from even more efficient, faster and easy-to-use integrated shipping services.
Our redesigned Developer Resource Center (DRC) site at www.fedex.com/developer gives you rapid access to exceptionally user-friendly task-based navigation paths that let you integrate FedEx functionality into your own systems.
The DRC is the technical hub for all FedEx integration services, and that’s where you’ll find all the following:
- FedEx Web Services: for documentation, sample code, certification, production keys, and all the information you need to integrate FedEx into your own website or application
- FedEx Ship Manager Server (FSMS): for full documentation and the technical and certification requirements you require to integrate FSMS into your own systems
- Announcements: for all our latest product announcements plus the option to sign up for automatic email alerts
- FAQs: to obtain rapid answers to common questions and concerns
- Get Support: for self-service resources and contacts to answer your questions and provide you with additional information
- FedEx Compatible Solutions Program: for guidance on how to add the details of a third-party provider of solutions for your own business or to register as a FedEx Compatible Solutions Provider
- Solution Finder: to obtain criteria for determining which developer solution is best suited to your own specific objectives and resources
Plus you get immediate access to many more helpful and easy-to-use applications.
FedEx continues to set the pace in the development and provision of free, easy to locate tools and clear development instructions – because we know you are always looking for ways to streamline your operations, reduce costs, and increase the speed at which you can get your goods and services to the market.
Get immediate access to our development tools, sample codes, documentation, and more at the FedEx Developer Resource Center at www.fedex.com/developer