Alliances, Benefits, and Discounts
FedEx gives you several smart ways to save money every day. We have created alliances with reputable businesses, government organizations and foreign trade associations that offer support and valuable services with quality and competitive prices. FedEx also offers exclusive discounts for small and medium sized businesses participating in the PyMEx Ship & Save Program.
Click below to register and get FedEx PyMEx Program discounts.Register now.
- PyMEx Ship & Save
PyMEx Ship & Save
The More You Export. The More You Save!
PyMEx Ship & Save provides exporters the opportunity to enjoy big savings with FedEx, and with PyMEx Ship & Save* your savings can grow. The more you export, the more you save!
“Promotion valid through December 31, 2016 for eligible customers registered to get FedEx PyMEx Program discounts.”
* Restrictions may apply. Please check the Terms and Conditions of the program.
How does it work?
It is simple. As a registered customer of the FedEx PyMEx Program, you are enrolled in the PyMEx Ship & Save* Program and will automatically save 20 percent. The more you export, the more you save!
How does it work?
- The discount applies to list-rate transportation charges only and not to any surcharges, special handling fees, duties, taxes or other additional charges.
- If you are currently enrolled in the regular FedEx Ship & Save Program, when you register to receive PyMEx discounts, you will be automatically transferred to the PyMEx Ship & Save Program.
- If you have any other discounts applied to your account and want to migrate to the PyMEx Ship & Save Program, please contact your FedEx Account Executive. Available for FedEx customers with valid account numbers registered to get FedEx PyMEx discounts only.
- The discount offered under this program is exclusive and may not be applied in addition to other discounts.
It is easy to move up to greater savings with PyMEx Ship & Save. Just consolidate all of your export shipping needs with FedEx and enjoy bigger savings. The discount is applied monthly and the percentage can go up or down (or remain the same) depending on the amount invoiced applied to your FedEx account. Every shipment billed to your FedEx account adds up to help you save more.
|If Your Average Monthly Shipping Is Between||Your Discount Will Be|
|US$ 0.01 - $ 750.00||20%|
|US$ 750.01 - $ 900.00||25%|
|US$ 900.01 - $ 1000.00||30%|
|US$ 1000.01 – up||35%|
Note: Revenue thresholds and discounts may vary. Subject to change without notice
Your discounts will be reflected right on your current FedEx invoice. Look for the line item "Ship & Save" on your invoice to see how much you have saved. There are no extra statements to worry about and there is no cost to participate. It is that easy. Within one week after registering to receive FedEx PyMEx Program discounts, the discount will be loaded on your FedEx account, and you will start saving. For the five following weeks your discount will be fixed at 20 percent.
Terms and Conditions
The PyMEx Ship & Save Program shall be referred to hereafter as the Program. We, our, FedEx and us refer to Federal Express Corporation. Program Participant, you and Customer refer to the individual and the business identified on the invoice. Shipping Charges are defined as gross transportation charges.
Program Qualification and Operation
All package consolidators, Interline Accounts, FedEx Authorized ShipCenter® locations, Government Service Accounts, Accounts with consolidated invoicing for international and domestic, Global Service Participant Accounts, Bill-To Accounts, Target-Priced Accounts, Aggregated Accounts, Frozen Accounts (non-list rate scales), Accounts with incompatible automation devices and accounts on Cash-only status are ineligible for Program participation. Customers who may be in any of the aforementioned categories in the future will be removed from the Program. The invoice amount and Discount are determined solely by FedEx.
If you are a currently enrolled in the regular FedEx Ship & Save Program, and you register to receive FedEx PyMEx program discounts, you will be automatically transferred to the PyMEx Ship & Save Program.
If you have any other discounts applied to your account and want to migrate to the PyMEx Ship & Save Program, please contact your FedEx Account Executive. The discount offered under this program is exclusive and may not be applied in addition to other discounts.
Only the FedEx account you used to register to get FedEx PyMEx Program discounts will be eligible to receive the Program discount.
PyMEx Ship & Save Program Description
The Program offers a percentage off FedEx Express applicable rates on eligible FedEx Express services to eligible FedEx accounts. The specific details regarding pricing and the calculations are as follows:
- Eligible accounts will be effectively enrolled into the PyMEx Ship & Save Program within one week of registration to receive FedEx PyMEx Program discounts. During the five weeks following the effective enrollment date, the account will be granted a grace period discount equal to 20 percent.
- After the grace period expires, the Program Discount is based upon the monthly average of Customer's gross transportation charges, calculated from the effective date of enrollment. The average will be re-calculated monthly and is used to determine the Program Discount, from the Program Discount Table, for the following month. Customer's pricing, therefore, may vary from month to month depending upon Customer's rolling average. After the first 12 (twelve) months of enrollment in the program, a rolling twelve-month average will be used to calculate the discount for the following month.
- Customer's average monthly gross transportation charges calculation will be based upon the applicable gross transportation charges from the FedEx account number enrolled in the program. Gross transportation charges are calculated using base transportation charges only and do not include ancillary fees, surcharges, accessorial charges or other special handling fees and charges.
- 4. The monthly gross transportation charges from all eligible FedEx Express shipments billed to Customer's account will be used to calculate the Program Discount. However, the Discount will only apply to the following services: FedEx International Priority® and FedEx International Priority® Freight.
- The Discounts apply to list-rate transportation charges only and not to any surcharges, special handling fees, duties, taxes or other additional charges.
- For a shipment to count toward a Customer's Program Discount threshold or to receive an applicable Program Discount, the shipment must be billed to a FedEx account number that is eligible for Program Discounts.
- Any ancillary fee, surcharge, accessorial charge, or dimensional-weight-factor waivers, current Discount or reductions shall be discontinued.
- Discounts will be in the form of a credit on the invoice.
- Customer shall not be entitled to invoice adjustments for Program Discounts for use of account numbers or automation devices that are not eligible for Program Discounts.
- The terms and conditions of carriage in the applicable FedEx Express Air Waybill, in effect on the day of any shipment, shall apply to any such shipments. If there is a conflict between the FedEx Express Air Waybill and the Program, the FedEx Express Air Waybill will control.
- FedEx reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Program at any time. If you have further questions regarding the PyMEx Ship & Save Program, please contact your FedEx Account Executive or call your local FedEx Customer Service Representative.
- FedEx PyMEx Program is not available in all markets.
Term and Termination
THIS PROGRAM MAY BE TERMINATED OR MODIFIED WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME BY FEDEX.
"Promotion valid through December 31, 2016 for eligible customers registered to get FedEx PyMEx Program discounts."
- Packaging Design and Development Lab
FedEx Packaging Design and Development Lab
FedEx procedures for testing packaged products
In a lab environment, our packaging testing team eliminates the guesswork by conducting package performance tests for your FedEx® shipments. For more information on the testing procedures, download our guides:
Testing Packaged Products Weighing Up to 150 Lbs. (2.20 Mb PDF)
Testing Packaged Products Weighing More Than 150 Lbs. (2.46 Mb PDF)
Apply for package-sample testing
To submit package samples for testing, download and complete the FedEx Packaging Test Application (321 Kb PDF). The FedEx Packaging Test Application is available only in English and must be completed/submitted in English only.
Please note that federal, legal and regulatory requirements prevent us from returning certain commodities, including wine and alcohol shipments.
Apply for package-design assistance
To request package-design assistance, download and complete the FedEx Packaging Design Application (82 Kb PDF). The FedEx Packaging Design Application is available only in English and must be completed/submitted in English only.
For detailed instructions about submitting your packaging for testing or design recommendations, contact a FedEx field packaging engineer at email@example.com or request a referral from your FedEx account executive.