Gain Competitive Advantage With The New FedEx Business-To-Customer E-Commerce Solution
Gain a real business advantage by giving your customer the power to organise their delivery to fit their schedule.
Our new interactive solution is specifically designed to make sure that you don’t lose customers by being unable to meet their changing needs or their tight agenda. Satisfy your customers by making their life easier:
- flexibility to change shipping dates and locations right up to the day of delivery;
- multiple options to choose from letting them plan for every contingency;
- notifications sent via SMS or email every step of the way;
- complete peace of mind because they don’t have to worry about missed delivery attempts;
- no extra charges when they decide to change their delivery requirements or for receiving notifications.
Please know that if you share recipient’s contact details (must be a private person – the “company name” field must remain empty), your customer will be automatically notified. The email address or mobile phone number must be specified in the entry field.
It’s a win-win situation: your customer satisfaction increases allowing you to win repeat business, create word-of-mouth referrals, and you even save money because failed deliveries and returns are avoided.
Currently this option is available for international and domestic (*) services from countries that form part of the European Union into selected European markets.
As a FedEx customer you will be automatically signed up to this new B-to-C service, free of charge, as long as you share recipient contact details via the shipping application you use.
For more details on this option, please contact Customer Service on 02 752 75 75 (Belgium) or 8002 35 55 (Luxembourg)
(*) Priority Overnight only