FedEx Continues to Invest in Environmentally Friendly Services and Facilities
At FedEx, our goal is to expand the world’s ability to connect more efficiently, while minimizing our impact on the environment. This is why we aim to embed environmental sustainability across all our operations, from facilities to fleet management, products and services, etc.
Discover the highlights of our environmental sustainability efforts:
- We are operating solar power generated stations
- We are upgrading our fleet by replacing aircraft with planes that have lower environmental impact.
- We currently operate 43 all-electric trucks and 330 commercial hybrid trucks, and zero-emission electric delivery vehicles serve FedEx routes in London and in Paris.
- Electric assisted tricycles operate in the downtown districts of Paris delivering shipments to the urban city center in a sustainable fashion.
- All FedEx branded envelopes are now carbon neutral
So whenever you ship with FedEx you know that we are doing all we can to minimise our environmental footprint.