FedEx Screensaver Calendar 2014
From the download Screensaver page, select your operating system (Windows or Mac). You should get a file download pop-up box. Choose 'Save File'.
How do I install the 2014 FedEx Screensaver Calendar?
Once the download is complete:
- Double-click on the newly downloaded file
- Double click on
'BH_setup.exe'to start the installation.
- Choose 'Install'.
- The Screensaver will install and 'Display Properties' will be displayed.
- Choose 'FedEx 2014 Screensaver Calendar' from drop-down and select 'OK' to make this your default Screen Saver.
- Download the file to desktop and uncompress 'SCREEN~1.zip'.
- Double-click on the uncompressed file
'SCREEN~1.zip' to start the installer.
- Click 'Install'.
- Click 'Quit'.
- You will be at Desktop & Screen Saver preferences when the installation is complete.
- Go to the Screen Saver tab.
- Select 'FedEx 2014 Screensaver Calendar English' under the 'Other' category.
How do I delete the 2014 FedEx Screensaver Calendar?
To remove the FedEx Screensaver Calendar as your default screensaver:
- Go to Start » Control Panel » Display » Screen Saver tab.
OR go to Start » Settings » Control Panel » Display » Screen Saver tab.
- Click on the drop down menu to the left of the 'Settings' button and select your new Screen Saver.
- Click 'Apply' and then 'OK'.
To delete the FedEx Screensaver Calendar from your computer:
- Go to Start » Control Panel » Add or Remove Programs.
OR go to Start » Settings » Control Panel » Add or Remove Programs.
- Scroll to find 'FedEx 2014 Screen Saver Calendar'.
- Click 'Change/Remove'.
To remove the FedEx Screensaver as your default Screensaver:
- Go to Desktop & Screen Saver under System Preferences and select your new screensaver.
To delete the FedEx Screensaver Calendar files from your computer (optional):
- Go to Desktop & Screensaver under System Preferences.
- Locate the 'FedEx 2014 Screensaver Calendar English' entry and click on it.
- Click on the 'Options' button.
- Click on the 'Delete' button and confirm by clicking a second 'Delete' button.