This powerful hardware system gives you a full range of shipping functions so you can handle large volumes and automate your entire shipping process. High-volume shipperssuch as medium and large shipping departments or mailroomscan improve efficiency, reduce errors, and eliminate paperwork using a FedEx PowerShip system.
Manage shipping proactively and efficiently:
- International Shipping: Includes dangerous goods and future day.
- Daily Invoices: Improve cash flow and capture shipping costs faster and with fewer errors by generating invoices daily.
- Management Reports: Gain greater control over shipping costs and reduce process problems by generating management reports on shipping expenses and activity automatically.
- Export Data: Enhance your competitive position in the global economy and simplify international paperwork by sending export data to customs officials electronically.
- Address Book: Save time and effort completing shipping labels to frequent recipients. Just select a recipient from your address book, and the "ship to" information is automatically completed for your convenience.
- Package Status Tracking: Check the status of shipments and confirm delivery worldwide with access to the real-time package tracking information directly from the FedEx network.
- International Thermal Air Waybills: Replace multi-ply paperwork on shipments with adhesive FedEx PowerShip shipping labels.
To use FedEx PowerShip you must meet the following requirements:
- 10 or more FedEx Express international packages per day
- 1 square meter of free space recommended for standard system
- Dedicated dial-up telephone line for each system. The line cannot be routed through a PBX or other phone system.
- Environment that is 50-95 degrees Fahrenheit
- A/C outlet within 3 feet/90 centimeters of the system with dedicated 20-amp, 3-prong grounded duplex; frequency of 60Hz +/-2Hz; voltage of 110V to 120V
- FedEx PowerShip does not interface with other computer systems
To find out if you qualify for a FedEx PowerShip system, contact our Customer Service Department.
For Technical support, contact our Customer Service Department.
Not sure which eShipping solution is right for you?
Try the eShipping Advisor as an alternative to contacting your FedEx sales representative or Customer Automation help desk.