FedEx eShipping Tools
You can give front office employees the power to ship, track, and report right from their desktops. Or you can centralize shipping with a powerful, time-saving, back-office solution. No matter how you implement them, FedEx eShipping Tools can save time and increase efficiency.
Ship Right From Your Desktop
If you handle your own shipping, you know how time-consuming the task can be. Use these tools to reduce your time and effort by preparing shipments without leaving your desk.
- FedEx Ship® Manager at fedex.com: Save time with this convenient Web-based shipping application. You can ship to over 220 countries & territories, prepare FedEx Express shipping labels, arrange for pickup or dropoff, cancel shipments, track packages and more all online. Learn more about FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com and begin shipping.
- New FedEx Ship Manager Software: Make quick work of shipping tasks with FedEx Ship Manager Software. FedEx Ship Manager Software delivers point-and-click addressing, label printing, package tracking, easy preparation of shipping labels, including shipping labels for multi-piece shipments, and more for your FedEx Express shipments. All you need is a computer, a modem or a LAN, and a laser printer. Learn more about FedEx Ship Manager Software.
- FedEx Tracking®: Track the status of your package at www.fedex.com. You can track up to 30 packages at one time. Begin tracking packages.
- Dropoff Locator: Easily find the addresses of all FedEx dropoff locations in your country or city. Find the nearest dropoff location.
- Rate Finder: Find your cost to ship from your city to virtually anywhere. Send an email to Customer Service and get a rate quote.