- Customs Brokerage
Customs Brokerage Services
With FedEx Trade Networks® as your customs broker, you have access to a range of services to build customs solutions that work for your business, including:
- Brokerage inclusive options bundled with FedEx transportation services.
- Calculation of duties, taxes, fees, and other customs charges.
- Free trade certification.
- Customs bonds.
- Visibility to critical information regarding your imports and exports via My Global Trade Data.
- Global customs brokerage coordination outside of North America.
- Notification of changes in duty and tax information worldwide.
- Expedited refund claims with a state-of-the-art, fully automated duty drawback program.
- International Broker Select®
FedEx International Broker Select®
Customs clearance is included with every FedEx Express international shipment, but you also have the option to use your own broker. FedEx International Broker Select enables you to designate your own customs-clearance broker for select services to more than 120 countries. FedEx will tender your shipment to your broker and, at your request, resume delivery to final destination.
Use FedEx Express International Broker Select with:
- FedEx International Priority®
- FedEx® International Economy
- FedEx® International Priority Freight
- FedEx® International Economy Freight
- Electronic Trade Documents
FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents
Say goodbye to the clutter of customs documents and say hello to streamlined international shipping, thanks to FedEx Electronic Trade Documents. With the FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents (ETD) shipping solution, you can submit your customs documents electronically, to help reduce the chances of your shipments being delayed at the border.
ETD is easy to set up and simple to use. Watch the demo >