- Customized Support
Canadian Control Tower*
A dedicated FedEx aerospace customer service representative can coordinate and oversee your aerospace shipments:
- Expert coverage 24 hours a day Monday to Friday, plus Saturdays until 4 p.m. EST.
- Single-source support and problem resolution for all your shipments.
- Customized reports and proactive updates, as required.
Specialized Onboarding Program*
Our aerospace onboarding program ensures we develop a customized operating procedure for your FedEx shipping activities. Over the first 90 days, your dedicated customer service representative will:
- Review an extensive checklist of critical touch points with you and document all your requirements.
- Develop a Standard Operating procedure to ensure seamless shipping.
- Help with customs documentation, shipment tracking and tracing, billing, order entry, and more.
Dedicated FedEx On-Site Personnel*
A dedicated logistics coordinator can be provided at your facility or ours.
- Oversees your shipping activities and assist in management of your day-to-day reporting requirements.
- Assists with preparation of customs documentation for your international shipments.
- Acts as a liaison between your team and FedEx to recommend and deliver solutions.
- Customs and Regulatory Specialists
Customs Clearance and Advisory Services
If you need help navigating the complexities of international shipping, we can provide:
- Customs clearance specialists to help ensure your shipments are cleared as quickly as possible.
- Regulatory experts to provide information on the documentation requirements for your shipments and to help you secure your supply chain, achieve customs compliance and boost shipping efficiency.
- FedEx Trade Networks® to handle your customs brokerage and provide Global Trade Advisory Services to help your business keep up with the ever-changing regulatory environment.
Customized Processing Account (CPA)
CPA is a premium, fee-based clearance program available when you use FedEx Trade Networks as your customs broker for US shipments. Benefits of program participation include:
- Use of your own standard operating procedures.
- Designated point of contact within FedEx Trade Networks and Brokerage Support Services.
- Access to data and reporting for regulatory compliance.
- Coordinated service improvement efforts between you, your FedEx Account Executive and FedEx Trade Networks.
For more information on these customs and regulatory services, please contact your FedEx Account Executive.
- Expedited Shipping
FedEx International Next Flight®
FedEx International Next Flight is the fastest possible delivery we offer for your urgent international documents, packages and freight — 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, including holidays.*
- Your shipment is placed on the fastest, next available mode of transportation.*
- Pickup in as little as 60 minutes after your call.*
- Outbound and inbound delivery from and to points in Canada to and from more than 220 countries and territories is available.*
- Proactive shipment status monitoring and notification.
- Door-to-door, customs-cleared service.
- Supported by the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee.*
- Hand carry option may be available.*
- Plane charter service may be available.*
Call 1.866.2Ship.NF 1.866.274.4763 to request a rate quote, schedule a pickup, or for general inquiries.
*Some restrictions apply. See the Terms and Conditions or contact your FedEx account executive for more information.