See more. Personalize more. Get more from your tracking.
There's a lot to love about FedEx Tracking — and as many ways to customize it as there are businesses that use it.
The new FedEx Tracking lets you manage all your shipment information quickly and easily. With the new FedEx Tracking you can nickname your packages, create a personal watch list, and customize your shipment tracking views. It's an all-new tracking experience that is intuitive and easy to use, giving you 24/7 access to information about your shipments.
What’s new — and what you can do — with FedEx Tracking
Improved layout and design to view shipment details. You're now able to see more and manage more effectively, with ease, including:
- Shipment filtering. Sort by ship date, delivery date, origin, recipient, exception status and more.
- Customizable options on how to view and receive tracking information. Create nicknames to simplify your view, add shipments to your personal watch list, and add or remove shipments with ease. You can also search, sort, and edit your shipments as a group.
- Ability to track shipment status from FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, and FedEx Freight®. Now you can manage all your shipments from one convenient place.
- Seamless visibility to FedEx Freight tracking, plus the option to see your shipments in a list or calendar view.
- Easy access to Signature Proof of Delivery. You can even view, print, or fax signature letters.
- Ability to share updates. Quickly alert others to shipment status, delivery, and exceptions via email notifications.
Tips for the new FedEx Tracking:
- Customers need to have a fedex.ca login to access FedEx Tracking.
- Existing FedEx Insight® customers will automatically see their inbound, outbound, and 3rd party shipments in the new Fedex Tracking.
- For users with more than 20,000 shipments, use FedEx InSight® for visibility, based on inbound, outbound, and third party shipments.