FedEx Freight Advance Notice®
Sign up now so you'll know when to expect the unexpected.
Sometimes things just happen. That’s why we offer FedEx Freight Advance Notice*. It’s a free web-based service that notifies you immediately on the rare occasion when a FedEx Freight Priority® shipment is off schedule, allowing you to make the necessary adjustments to keep your business up to speed and give you a competitive advantage
With FedEx Freight Advance Notice you can:
- Receive account- or shipment-level updates for your FedEx Freight Priority Canada, U.S., and Mexico shipments.
- Learn the reason for the delay and receive a revised estimated delivery date when available.
- Better manage inventory replenishment, resources and labor.
How to sign up:
- Click on the button below to go to the log in page.
- If you are a current My Account user, enter your user ID and password.
- If you are not a current FedEx Freight® My Account user, register today.
- Then, simply sign up for FedEx Freight Advance Notice.
To learn more contact your account executive today or call FedEx Freight Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx
*All services are subject to the terms and conditions of the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff.