Some of the fields required on the FedEx International Express 023 Air Waybill include:
For more information on how to complete the FedEx International Express Freight 023 Air Waybill, contact your FedEx Account Executive, or call 1.800.GoFedEx.
- Shipper's FedEx account number.
- Consignee's name, address and telephone number.
- The issuing carrier's (agent/forwarder/broker) name, city, IATA number and account number.
- Origin and destination airport code and city.
- Declared value for carriage & declared value for customs.
- Number of pieces.
- Volume weight or dimensional weight, whichever is higher.
- Nature and quantity of goods.
- Commodity item number.
- Shipper's signature.