Tips for Return Shippers
If you’re the return shipper then your role is simple — you can get your returns moving using the following resources:
When processing your international return package with a FedEx electronic shipping solution, you'll need to provide a reason for that return for customs clearance purposes — on both the outbound and the return shipment.
How to Edit an Online Return Label
If the original shipper provided you with an online return label and customs documentation, then making changes is simple:
- Click the link to the online return label and customs documentation in the email you received from FedEx.
- Update the necessary information in the corresponding fields.
- View, save, or print the updated documents.
How to get your return shipments to FedEx
Pickup and Dropoff
- If you don’t have a regular scheduled pickup then you can schedule a FedEx Express or FedEx Ground pickup for return shipments online at fedex.ca/pickup using a FedEx account number.
- If you don’t have an account, you can call FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339.
- You can drop off your FedEx Express and FedEx Ground return shipments at a FedEx Ship Centre, FedEx Authorized ShipCentre or FedEx Express Drop Box (for FedEx Express returns only).
To find the nearest dropoff location, visit fedex.ca/locations.