Frequently Asked QuestionsBack
Why did we change?
For you, our customer. The new fedex.ca has been redesigned to be simpler to use and more streamlined, to match how you go about your business and provide you with the best FedEx experience possible.
How has the fedex.ca navigation changed?
We’ve consolidated and streamlined our menu system, giving you clear and easy access to more key FedEx services in a wider screen format.
- A new reorganized home page better matches how you go about your business with FedEx.
- A single, streamlined navigation experience easily displays information for FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Freight (LTL) all on fedex.ca.
- New Quick Access links let you find what you want, when you want it. You can now get to key areas of fedex.ca faster than ever, saving you time.
- A feature-rich global footer lets you quickly find key company and service information.
- You can now view your FedEx invoices online – go to the “View/Manage Invoices” option under “Manage My Account”.
- New powerful Tracking menu options keep you up to date on all your shipments.
- Social media links let you join the FedEx community on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Have any of the FedEx shipping services changed?
No. All your trusted FedEx shipping services remain the same. The navigation changes provide more options in how you access your shipping services from the home page – in the Welcome area, in Quick Access links, and in the Ship menu tab.
Can I still track my package on the new fedex.ca?
Yes. Tracking on the new fedex.ca has is better than ever. New consolidated and streamlined powerful tracking options give you the ability to stay informed and confident on the status of all your FedEx shipments.