FedEx International Priority®: Canada
Shipping from Canada on a tight schedule? FedEx International Priority is an express transportation service that provides time-definite, customs-cleared, door-to-door delivery, typically in 2 business days, backed up by the FedEx money-back guarantee.
Faster access to more markets with our constantly expanding express service. We give you more time in your day with later pick-ups and deliveries within 2 days into key business centres.
Want a package shipping quote right now?
Our express shipping service offers a range of benefits, including:
- Streamlined shipping operations with fast, global shipping coverage
- Improved ability to serve your customers, with anytime visibility into shipment status information
- Increased value for businesses by reducing cycle times with fast transit
And, like all our shipping services, FedEx International Priority is available with a range of options to suit many situations.
Make FedEx your shipping company – we’ve got package shipping services to suit your needs. If FedEx International Priority isn’t it, consider these:
- More urgent? Discover FedEx International First® early morning delivery.
- Less urgent? We have shipping rates to suit every budget. So why not economise and save on your shipping costs. Find out more about FedEx International Economy® service
- Looking to ship packages over 68kg? Find out more about FedEx International Priority® Freight