FedEx International Economy®
A cost-saving solution for your less time-sensitive deliveries. A reliable, door-to-door, Customs-cleared, service between Europe, the Middle East and the US.
The service is available in key European and Middle East markets.
Delivery commitment is as per FedEx International Priority plus 3 days to all locations in the US by 0430 for business addresses or 0700 for residential addresses.
Delivery in other countries is by the end of the business day.
As much or as little as you like:
- Documents and boxes up to 68 kg per package**
- Up to 999 separate packages (each up to 68 kg) and up to 10 different commodities on the same air waybill
Packages can be up to 274 cm in width and 330 cm in length and girth combined (girth = 2 x height + 2 x width)
- Maximum declared value: $50,000**
- $100 max. declared value on FedEx Envelope/Pak
- Declared value for carriage must not exceed declared value for Customs
- Dangerous Goods not accepted
- FedEx 10kg and 25kg Boxes not accepted
* Transit times and delivery commitments may vary depending on origin and destination. Please contact Customer Service for further details.
** Please contact Customer Service for details or restrictions per country.
*** FedEx Money-Back Guarantee: Full details available in our conditions of carriage.