No need to receive paper invoices again with our Online Billing Solutions
With FedEx Billing Online you can
- View invoices, credit notes and shipment details online
- Download, save or print invoices as PDF, XML, XLS or CSV for your records
- Easily dispute shipment charges
- Have your data available online for 180 days after invoice was paid
- Get notified as soon as a new invoice has arrived
- Pay directly online through credit card
- Manage several accounts under a single user ID
New to online billing?
Take five minutes to sign up
You will be able to manage all your invoices online and will stop receiving paper invoicesRegister Now
Take two minutes to upgrade
You will start receiving fully compliant electronic invoicing and will stop receiving paper invoices
Login to FedEx Billing Online
Click My Options at the top of the page and go to Manage Account Settings
Scroll down to Change Billing Medium and click Electronic Only
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Flexible payment options to meet your needs.
1. What are the benefits of FedEx Billing Online?
Managing FedEx accounts, shipments, and invoices has never been easier. You may sort invoices by invoice number, type, activity, age, due date, currency or amount due. If you have multiple billing accounts, you may choose to consolidate accounts under a single user ID, allowing you to view all billing accounts within one login. You may also choose to manage each account separately with its own user ID. You can also invite additional users to view and act on invoices for your billing account.
- Easy to use
- Secure connection to FedEx
- Improves efficiency
- Eliminates excess paperwork
- Streamlines account management
- Manage multiple accounts separately or under one user ID
- Review your account activity online
- Download invoices as PDF files
- Download invoice details in a CVS or XML data file
- Request invoice adjustments
- Create a dynamic remittance advice or bank slip for payment
- Email notifications for new invoices, new credits, and past due invoices
2. What do I need to use FedEx Billing Online?
You will need Internet access and a web browser. FedEx recommends using Internet Explorer 5.5 and above to ensure that you have the latest security patches. Please note that problems could be experienced when using an older browser.
3. How do I know my invoice information is secure?
The security of your account information as well as your invoicing and payment information is very important to FedEx. FedEx Billing Online automatically encrypts your confidential information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol with an encryption key length of 128 bits, the highest encryption level commercially available. FedEx is committed to managing all of your information with the highest standards of information security.
4. Can I still register if I don’t have two recent invoices?
To ensure proper access to your account information, FedEx Billing Online asks you to provide the invoice numbers of two invoices billed to your account within the last 60 days. If you are a new customer, or you do not have copies of recent invoices, you may still register for FedEx Billing Online by contacting FedEx Customer Support to validate your account information over the phone.
5. Why do I receive a “Page Cannot be Displayed” error when registering?
Internet Explorer 6.0 contains known issues with IP address management and proxy servers. Some peculiarities may arise when using this type of browser through a proxy server. Specifically, this may result in 'page cannot be displayed' messages during the registration process. To correct these problems, check the Microsoft Windows Update utility for the latest patches for Internet Explorer.
- 1. What are the benefits of FedEx Billing Online?
1. Will all of my FedEx accounts be covered by FedEx Billing Online?
Once you register one account for FedEx Billing Online, you may use the ‘Add Account’ option (from the Account Summary) to register additional accounts for FedEx Billing Online using the same user ID. If your company currently has multiple FedEx account numbers that roll up to a single master account, you only need register the master account to view all shipments charged to the master or any of its associated accounts. If you wish to manage each billing account using a separate user ID, you may complete the initial registration process for each account and choose a user ID and password as appropriate.
2. If I have multiple accounts, how will my invoice information be presented?
You will receive a separate invoice for each account. If you currently receive one invoice with charges for all of your accounts, this format will not change.
- 1. Will all of my FedEx accounts be covered by FedEx Billing Online?
1. How do I view all of my outstanding invoices?
After you login to FedEx Billing Online, you will see an Account Summary which includes a list of your open invoices with corresponding balances, your total balance due, and total "past due" amount, if applicable.
2. How do I sort my invoices on the Account Summary page?
In the Invoice List section of the Account Summary, click the column header of the information you wish to sort. The first click will sort the list by the values in the column you selected in ascending order. Click the same column header again to sort the list in descending order.
3. How do I access invoice and shipment details?
To view invoice level detail, click an invoice number on the Account Summary screen. When you reach the Invoice Detail screen, click on the air waybill number to view the shipment details.
4. How do I know which invoices are past due?
If an invoice is past due, it will be noted next to the invoice in the "Invoice Activity" column.
5. Where can I find my closed invoices?
Invoice information is available for 90 days after the invoice is paid in full. Only invoices that became due after you registered with FedEx Billing Online will be shown.
6. Can I print or save a copy of my invoice?
You can retrieve a PDF version of your invoice to be saved or printed by clicking the invoice number from the account summary, choosing PDF from the download dropdown, and clicking the “Download” button. The PDF file should be available in your Download Center within a few minutes. When you click the invoice link in the Download Center, Adobe Acrobat Reader will open the PDF file. You can then print or save by using the menu options.
NOTE: To view the invoice in PDF format, you need to install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.
7. Is there a guide explaining my new invoice format?
Click My New Invoice to learn about the changes to your invoice
If you have any more questions please contact our Customer Service department at 902 100 871
Or send an email to email@example.com and mention My New Invoice
- 1. How do I view all of my outstanding invoices?
1. Can I make payments through FedEx Billing Online?
FedEx Billing Online currently offers an option to select invoices and shipments for online payment using a credit or debit card and supports all major credit and debit cards. In addition, FedEx Billing Online currently offers the ability to choose one or more invoices for full or partial payment by creating a dynamic payment instruction. This payment instruction will allow you to print a consolidated remittance advice for the amount you authorize. You may print this remittance advice or any associated bank slips for offline payment according to the payment instructions displayed on the remittance advice.
2. How do I create a remittance advice or bank slip?
Choose one or more open or past due invoices from the Account Summary and click the “Pay Selected” button. These items will then appear in your Payment Cart. Authorize the amount you wish to pay and click “Continue Payment Process”. You will have a final opportunity to review the details of your cart or make changes on the Confirmation Page. After you confirm the details, FedEx Billing Online will generate a dynamic remittance advice for the amount authorized. If your billing country utilizes bank slips, individual bank slips will be available for printing per invoice authorized.
3. Can I reprint a remittance advice or bank slip?
FedEx Billing Online will allow you to reprint payment instructions for seven calendar days from the moment they were initially created. You may view or reprint these active payment instructions from the “Payments Processing” section in the Account Summary drop-down menu.
4. How do I know if FedEx has applied my payment?
After your payment is applied, FedEx Billing Online will automatically deduct your payment from the amount due. If you paid your invoice balance in full, FedEx Billing Online will change the status of the invoice to “Closed.” You may view the history of any payments applied to a particular invoice by clicking the status indicator in the “Invoice Activity” column of the Account Summary invoice list.
- 1. Can I make payments through FedEx Billing Online?
1. How do I inform FedEx that I disagree with the charges on my invoice?
If you have concerns about an invoice or specific shipment and need to dispute it prior to payment, you can submit a dispute online. To dispute an entire invoice, click on the Invoice Number from the Account Summary screen. On the Invoice Detail screen that follows, click the “Dispute Invoice” button. Individual shipments can be disputed by clicking the appropriate air waybill number and the “Dispute Shipment Charges” button. You will be asked to select a reason for the dispute and to provide the additional details describing the nature of your dispute.
2. How do I know when and how disputed charges have been resolved?
Once you submit a dispute request, a FedEx representative will contact you to request additional information or to inform you of the dispute resolution. You may view the details of any disputes for a particular invoice by clicking the status indicator in the “Invoice Activity” column of the Account Summary invoice list.
- 1. How do I inform FedEx that I disagree with the charges on my invoice?
Search and Downloads
1. How do I search for specific invoices or shipments?
Use the “Search for Invoice or Shipment” feature if you know the specific invoice number or air waybill number. Enter the information and click the "Search" button. If a particular invoice is found, you will be directed to the Invoice Detail page for that invoice. If one or more air waybills are found, you will see a brief summary and the air waybill number(s) will be linked to the full details. At this point, you can also request a PDF, CSV or XML file for the invoice.
2. How do I download a range of invoices filtered by specific criteria?
Use the “Download Invoice Detail” feature to find invoices that contain a particular service, are in a certain status, or span a specified date range. You don't need to have a particular invoice number or air waybill number. Select from the various drop-down boxes and click the "Search" button. Your results will be stored in theDownload Center for you to download.
3. How do I download a file?
Use the “Download Results” feature to view all download requests initiated within the last 14 calendar days. Files ready for download will show a status of “Complete.” Downloads not yet complete will be in “Pending” status. You have the option to clear a specific file by clicking “Remove.” FedEx Billing Online will automatically remove download results after 14 calendar days.
4. What should I do if the data I attempted to download exceeds the maximum file size?
To ensure download results are shown quickly, FedEx Billing Online prevents the download of very large amounts of detail. In the event that your download request exceeds the maximum file size, use the drop-down boxes and/or the date range options to reduce the amount of records returned.
- 1. How do I search for specific invoices or shipments?
Preferences and Administration
1. How do I change my user and/or account information?
Select “Preferences” at the top of the page and choose “Manage Users”, “Manage Accounts”, or “FedEx.com Profile”. Here you can invite new users, manage account settings, change the administrator, and update your FedEx Billing Online profile.
2. How do I change my FedEx Billing Online password?
Select “Preferences” at the top of the page and choose "FedEx.com Profile.” On the following page you can edit your username and password.
3. How do I add users to my account?
Select "Preferences" at the top of the page and choose “Manage Users.” You can invite new users by entering the first name, last name, and email address of the user you wish to invite. Once you have entered the required information, FedEx Billing Online will email an invitation to the new user. Only the FedEx Billing Online Administrator can add new users to an account.
4. How can I tell what users have access to my billing account’s invoices?
Select "Preferences" at the top of the page and choose “Manage Users.” Next you’ll see a list of every user able to access online invoices for this billing account. Only the FedEx Billing Online Administrator can view the list of users for an account.
5. How do I edit the list of additional users on my account?
Select "Preferences" at the top of the page and choose “Manage Users.” Next you’ll see a list of every user able to access online invoices for this billing account. Here you can invite a new user or remove current users. Only the FedEx Billing Online Administrator can view the list of users for an account.
6. How do I change the administrator for my account?
Select "Preferences" at the top of the page and choose “Manage Users.” In the Change Administrator section, choose the name of an existing user from the drop-down menu and click the “Change Administrator” button. Only the current FedEx Billing Online Administrator can assign a new administrator.
7. How do I cancel my FedEx Billing Online service?
Select "Preferences" at the top of the page and choose “Manage Accounts.” In the Manage Account Settings section, choose “Unregister from FedEx Billing Online” from the drop-down menu and click the “Submit Changes” button. Only the FedEx Billing Online Administrator can cancel FedEx Billing Online service.
8. What happens if I forget my password?
If you forgot your password for FedEx Billing Online, click on the "Forgot Your Password" link on the main FedEx Billing Online login screen. You will be prompted to provide information verifying your identity and you will then receive a password reminder via email.
9. Additional support
For additional support, please click the “Billing Online Support Request” link from the Account Summary screen. You will be directed to an online form where you can provide details regarding the nature of your support question.
- 1. How do I change my user and/or account information?