The UEFA Europa League is not only one of Europe's most important football competitions, it’s also the world’s largest professional club competition.
The qualification rounds for non-seeded teams and the draw for the group stages have already taken place. The FedEx sponsorship started along with the group stage, which commenced on 17th September and will continue for 3 years.
This is the playing schedule for all the group stage games and knock out rounds:
- Start of group stage: 17th September
- End of group stage: 10th December
- Draw of round of 32 and round of 16: 14th December
- Start of knock out stage: 18th February
- Draw of quarter-finals: 18th March
- Draw of semi-finals: 15th April
- Final: 18th May
You can get the results of each and every game, plus details of all the teams and players as well as much more additional information, news and statistics at http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/index.html
And you can have even more fun between each game by playing UEFA Europa League Fantasy Football!
- Pick and create your own squad of 15 players within a budget of €100m
- Create and join leagues
- Manage your squad throughout the season
- Compete with your friends to win ultimate bragging rights
Plus you can win prizes!
Learn how to play, read all the rules, check out the prizes on offer and get your Fantasy Football season off to a successful start by clicking on en.uelfantasy.uefa.com
Our sponsorship of the UEFA Europa League builds on our extensive history of sports partnerships, including those with the ATP World Tour including Roland Garros, 2014 Ryder Cup, the PGA Tour and the NFL.
So get into the spirit of the competition and start following every match with FedEx right now!