FedEx Returns puts you in control — driving down costs, improving customer service, and bringing efficiency and certainty to your business operations.
Our offering becomes your returns management solution.
FedEx Global Supply Chain Services EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) works with you to determine the right return program options and optimal shipping modes, and it provides you with consolidated reporting and invoicing as well.
- Multiple transportation legs supported, for the collection of a broken unit and return after repair.
- Optimized management of returns using various modes of transportation.
- Return shipment authorization.
- Configuration of FedEx European Central Stocking Locations to match a wide range of distribution patterns.
- Custom clearance.
- Automatic selection of optimal shipping mode based on the requested delivery time and or service level agreements with end customers.
- End-to-end management of your returns provides greater control.
- A single point of contact for all your return service needs.
Returns options to meet every need.
Through our service networks, we offer flexible returns options to handle returns based on your needs.
- Repair and return.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) management.
- End of life solutions — recycling and disposal.
- Try and buy.
- Consolidated returns.
Transportation options to meet every need.
To ensure that both you and your customers’ expectations are met, FedEx Global Supply Chain Services makes various shipping modes available under our management.
- Express — same day or next day.
- Standard — surface transportation.
- Dedicated and time critical.
- Commercial airfreight.
- Saturday collections and deliveries.
- Value-added collections and deliveries.
Let FedEx handle the details.
A streamlined, automated system that provides high levels of accuracy and reliability is no small task. It requires a robust mix of information technology and physical resources that can only come from a global company like FedEx.
- Shipment monitoring, delay detection and recovery.
- ISO 9001:2000 certified.
With FedEx managing your returns, visibility is clear all along the chain.
FedEx® business tools let you track your shipments from the collection through to the distribution of the individual end customer shipments.
- Easily accessible, end-to-end shipment status.
- Shipment status updates for your internal systems.
- Customized Web solutions for end customer order entry and visibility.
Manage your returns with FedEx for optimum flexibility, control and visibility.
As cost pressures and customer expectations both increase, efficiently managing returns in regions far from your own become more important than ever. FedEx Global Supply Chain Services EMEA will be there for you with our experience, transportation resources and information systems.