Ship Manager Server is an excellent option for very high volume shippers requiring full integration of the shipping function into their own work processes and IT/ERP infrastructure. FedEx®
Ship Manager Server provides centralized processing of shipping for companies with multiple sites, operating in a global network.
- High Speed: Processes an average of eight transactions per second
- Easy Integration: Allows integration with any application no matter what programming language you use
- Customs documents: Sends data to customs officials electronically
- Supported Services: FedEx International Priority®, FedEx International First®, FedEx 10kg and 25kg Box, FedEx International Priority® Freight, FedEx International Economy® Service, FedEx International Priority® Distribution, FedEx International Economy® Freight, FedEx International Priority® DirectDistribution Freight, FedEx Europe FirstTM.
- Internet connection or a dedicated dial-up analogue telephone line for each system
- Environnement that is 15-30 degrees Celsius. Relative humidity: 20-80% non-condensing
- A/C outlet within 3 feet of the system with dedicated 10-amp - 220-230 V.A.C./50Hz plus ground
FedEx® Ship Manager Server includes
- Recent Windows version
- Sybase SQL anywhere
Contact your FedEx Technology representative