How to Complete a
FedEx® International Air Waybill
The FedEx International Air Waybill can be used for the most commonly requested services, such as FedEx International Priority®.
When completing a printed FedEx International Air Waybill by hand please print clearly pressing hard with a ball-point pen.
Enter the date, your FedEx Account Number, name, phone number, and complete address. If you don't have an account contact us.
2. Your Internal Billing Reference (Optional)
Enter your internal reference. The first 24 characters will appear on your invoice.
Enter recipient's name, phone number, complete address (including ZIP/Postal code), and tax ID number.
5. Express Package Service
Select your desired service for shipping:
- FedEx International Priority® Customs-cleared delivery to more than 210 countries typically in 1-3 business days.
Select the packaging used for shipping: FedEx Envelope, FedEx Pak, or Other Packaging. FedEx 10kg Box and FedEx 25kg Box are not available in Norway.
7. Special Handling
(Optional) To use special handling options such as FedEx Hold at Location, please check he appropriate box. Contact us or see Special Handling for information about the available options. (Required) Dangerous Goods are not allowed for shipment to or from Israel.
Select the desired method of payment for transportation charges.
- To bill sender please provide the sender's FedEx Account Number in section 1.
- To bill recipient please enter the recipient's FedEx Account Number (if known).
- To bill third party please enter third party's FedEx Account Number.
Note: At some locations and pickup areas cash is not accepted.
Select your desired method of payment for duty and tax. All shipments including personal, gift, and "items" may be subject to Customs charges. FedEx cannot estimate Customs charges. If the recipient or third party fails to pay duties and taxes, the sender is responsible for payment.
9. Required Signature
Sign and date the air waybill. (This must be done by the sender or a company representative.)
Keep the Sender's Copy (top ply) of the completed FedEx International Air Waybill for your records. All remaining plies should accompany your letter or shipment.
A Commercial Invoice is required by Customs officials in countries around the world for shipments of most non-document commodities; however, requirements vary by country and according to such factors as size, weight, quantity, value, and origin. For information/assistance, please contact us.
4. Shipment Information
This information must agree with the information shown on the Commercial Invoice. It does not replace a Commercial Invoice on shipments for which that document is required. Enter the following:
- Total packages, weight, dimensions Total number of packages in shipment, total weight of shipment (kg or lb), and shipment dimensions (length, width, and height in cm or inches).
- Commodity Description Enter a complete description of each commodity and indicate if it is for resale or not.
- Harmonized Code Harmonized System Tariff Number for each commodity in the shipment.
- Country of Manufacture Country where each commodity was produced.
- Total Value for Customs This amount represents the replacement cost or selling price (even if not sold for resale) of the contents of your shipment and must be equal to or greater than the "Total Declared Value for Carriage." The amount is required by Customs officials to assess duties and taxes. For information/assistance regarding shipments of high intrinsic value items, call us.
- Total Declared Value for Carriage This amount represents the FedEx liability for the shipment - limited to US $20.38 per kg (US $100 or US $9.07 per lb) or the equivalent in local currency - whichever is greater, unless a higher value is declared at time of tender and a greater charge is paid. This amount must not exceed the "Total Declared Value for Customs" amount. This amount is required by FedEx to help determine transport liabilities.
- For European Only Check this box if the goods are not in free circulation and please provide a Commercial Invoice.