Printable Version FedEx Express Team Members Participate In Global FedEx Cares Week
FedEx employees all over the world are volunteering once again to provide services to their local communities where they live and work. Last year alone, close to 4,000 FedEx employees donated around 20,000 hours of such support, and with five new countries (India, Italy, Switzerland, Spain and United Arab Emirates) joining the campaign this year we are confident that FedEx Cares Week will draw even more participation.
FedEx Cares Week gives team members a wide range of opportunities to lend a helping hand to those in need, including:
- Supporting local children’s hospitals by painting child-friendly spaces, offering staff support at events and donating children’s books and art materials
- Assisting in fund-raising sales to help those suffering from rare or long-term diseases
- Cleaning local parks, beaches and river banks and engaging in other environmentally friendly activities to help keep communities green
- Organising blood donation drives
- Donating school supplies
- Renovating gardens and redecorating living spaces on behalf of organisations which provide support for children with diverse needs
- Supporting associations serving the displaced and homeless
For more information about FedEx Cares Week and the FedEx commitment to volunteerism, please visit fedexcares.com.