FedEx launches Priority Alert™ & Priority Alert Plus™ Services for your High-Value, Time-Sensitive & Cold-Chain Shipments
- Do you ship time- and temperature-sensitive Health Care products all over the world?
- How can you ensure that your high-tech electronics, aerospace and industrial equipment arrives on time and in good condition?
- Do your customers need to receive urgent and confidential financial papers on time, every time, for their Board meetings?
FedEx Priority Alert™ is a specialised contract-based service designed to meet the needs of industries that require a high degree of shipping visibility and delivery compliance at every stage of their shipments.
FedEx Priority Alert Plus™ adds Cold Chain support to FedEx Priority Alert™.
The FedEx Priority Alert™ features are:
- Priority Boarding on our aircraft.
- Dedicated monitoring and management of your shipments by a specialized FedEx agent.
- Pro-active notification in case of any issues during transit.
- Intervention capabilities, including expedite procedures if necessary, to keep your shipment moving.
- Priority Alert Plus™ service additionally provides re-icing, gel-pack replenishments and cold storage capabilities.
For more information about FedEx Priority Alert™ and FedEx Priority Alert Plus™, including coverage and service availability, go to fedex.com/in or to our Customer Service page http://www.fedex.com/in/contact/