FedEx launches Third Party Consignee Option for India export shipments
FedEx has launched a new a value added service option for customers who do not want to reveal the actual commercial value of the shipment to their consignees. This service option called Third Party Consignee Option enables deliveries of shipments to end consignees without a commercial invoice attached.
- Improves business cycle as goods are shipped directly to the end customer
- Reduces costs as extra destination handling and warehousing is minimized
- Lower customs duties and taxes as they are based on initial transaction cost
Third Party Consignee is a service option available for:
- FedEx International Priority® (for consignments up to 68kg per package)
- FedEx International Priority® Freight (for consignments between 68kg and 1,000kg per item)
- Dangerous Goods or perishable goods are not accepted with this option
- Third Party Consignee is available to USA, Canada, Europe and the major Asian countries*
For more information on our Third Party Consignee service option click here or contact your FedEx Territory Manager.