You need total commitment from the people you entrust with your global shipping. Recruiting, training and keeping high quality shipping experts is key to provide you with a seamless, top quality service for your import-export business. FedEx prides itself on its commitment to being a great place to work, providing a safe and rewarding environment where people have the opportunity to grow and succeed. FedEx believes that taking care of their people will lead them to deliver great service to their customers.
To date, in 2014, FedEx appeared in national Great Place to Work® lists in the following EMEA countries :
- Belgium – No. 5 in the “Organisations with more than 500 employees” category;
- Italy – No. 3 in the “Large companies“ category;
- Ireland: No. 11 in the “Best medium-sized workplaces“ category
- Switzerland: No.6 in the “Large companies – 250 and more employees“ category;
- Spain: No. 15 in the “Companies with 250-500 team members“ category.
- United Arab Emirates: No.6
Moreover, FedEx has recently been named 20th best multinational workplace in Europe by Great Place to Work®. Multinational companies that appear on that list stand out for having created a consistent, high-trust workplace culture across national borders. FedEx also received a special award for innovative hiring.
So when you are expecting more than shipping from your international shipping company, you know that everyone at FedEx is committed to you 24/7.
For more information about the Great Place to Work® scheme and full country by country details, visit the Great Place to Work website.