When you need full oversight of your shipment’s progress, from initial pickup through transit to final delivery, you want to be able to track it fast and accurately, whatever the time.
With FedEx® Tracking tools, you can check the status of your shipments 24/7 without the need to call FedEx Customer Service. And as well as getting up-to-date information in a matter of moments, you can also get digital proof of your shipment status, instantly ready for you to share with your customers or colleagues.
Just take a look at all the available tracking solutions:
- By tracking number - online, enter the 12-digit tracking number shown on your FedEx® International Air Waybill and click on ‘Track’ to follow the progress of your shipment. You can also sign up for exception and delivery notifications.
- FedEx InSight® - this application lets you monitor your shipment status without a tracking or reference number, plus you can get proactive shipment notifications and reports for all your shipments.
- FedEx Ship Manager™ - just register for FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com and then simply select the shipment you wish to track on the ‘History’ page.
- FedEx on your mobile phone - with FedEx Mobile Apps for your BlackBerry® or iPhone®, and m.fedex.com for access from other mobile phones, you can check on your shipment’s status any time you want. Find out more about FedEx mobile solutions.
And when you need enhanced 24/7 monitoring for perishable or time-sensitive shipments such as healthcare, aerospace, high value, legal or luxury goods, you can use:
- Priority Alert™ – a tailored service with boarding priority, enhanced shipment-status tracking and special operational recovery procedures provided by our dedicated FedEx Priority Alert team.
- SenseAware – you enjoy the latest innovation in sensor-based logistics that gives you near real time data on all critical aspects of your shipments including their location, temperature, shock-sensitivity, humidity and much more.