Click the Help
menu at the top of each page to access the following tools:
- Help with this page – Includes FAQs, specific instructions and additional information for the sections and processes you see on the screen.
- Online Technical Support –Gives you the opportunity to Find Answers Online, chat online with a FedEx Technical Support Agent or Submit a Question.
- Interactive Help Guide –Offers a demo, the ability to practice using our applications, assistance during actual transactions, a printable User Guide and “What’s New” information.
Refer to FedEx Customer Support
for ways to contact FedEx via e-mail, mail, or phone.
- How do I schedule a pickup?
- How do I change the pickup address?
- How do I manage my scheduled pickups?
Please review the following rules for scheduling pickups:
To Schedule a Pickup
- You can schedule pickups for FedEx Express.
- Please see Package Information for details about each service.
- To set up FedEx Express regular pickup service, please contact your FedEx Account Executive.
- Select Schedule a Pickup from the Ship tab.
- On the Schedule a Pickup screen, review the pickup address to verify it is correct or click Change Pickup Address to enter a different pickup location.
- Select the service type for your pickup and provide the package information.
- You can add up to 4 e-mail addresses if you would like to receive notifications regarding the pickup request.
- Click Schedule Pickup.
- For detailed help with sections on this screen, scroll down, select the from the list below, or click the Help link at the top of each section:
To manage your scheduled pickups, click the Pickup History
tab to view, edit, cancel, or print scheduled pickups. You can review Pickup History
for more information.
Your Account Number
Add an Account
- Select a FedEx Account Number or nickname from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add an Account.
- Enter the Account Number and an optional nickname on the fedex.com Login Registration screen.
- Click Continue.
Change Pickup Address
Add New Pickup Information to Address Book
- Click Change Pickup Address to select a new company or contact name from your fedex.com Address Book, edit individual fields, or clear all fields and enter all new information.
Save Changes to Existing Address in Address Book
- Select this option to save a new pickup address.
Use Account Address
- Select this option to save an updated pickup address.
- Select this option to use your original account address.
You can schedule pickups for FedEx Express. Just select each pickup service needed and enter the required package information. Note:
To set up FedEx Express regular pickup service, please contact your FedEx Account Executive. Schedule a FedEx Express Pickup
- Select this option for a FedEx Express pickup, and enter the required package information.
Saturday Pickup Service
- Ready Time: If your FedEx service requires a ready time, please indicate the earliest time that your packages will be ready for pickup.
- If you are in a remote area, please make sure to accommodate remote pickup schedules.
- Latest Time Available – For all services, please indicate the latest time your package can be picked up (or company's close time). Make sure this time is within the operating hours of your local FedEx service center.
- Saturday pickup service is offered in select locations worldwide for your FedEx Express packages.
- Saturday drop-off is also available at many FedEx locations.
- For some services, a special handling fee may be charged.
- Enter e-mail addresses for the Sender and Recipient , and select the e-mail language for each from the drop-down menus.
- To send notifications to 2 other users, click Add Additional Recipients, and select choose the e-mail language for each from the drop-down menus.
- Select the format type for your e-mail notifications.
- To add a personal message to your e-mail notifications, click Add a Personal Message and enter up to 120 characters. A personal message is not available for the Wireless format or non-English characters.
Edit Pickup Information
- Click Schedule Pickup to complete scheduling your pickup.
- The pickup details will display on the FedEx Pickup Confirmation screen.
Cancel Your Pickup
- On the FedEx Pickup Confirmation screen, click Back or Edit to make changes to your pickup address and information.
- Then click Update Pickup.
- To discard any changes made to the pickup information, click Discard Changes. Your original pickup information will be used for the pickup.
Get Rate Quote
- Click Cancel, and then choose Yes when alerted to confirm the pickup cancellation.
- The Pickup History screen will display, showing the status of the pickup changed to Cancelled.
- Click Get Rate Quote to receive an estimate based on the pickup address and package information you provided.
- Click Ship to go to FedEx Ship Manager. Complete the required shipment and package information, and then print your shipping label.
This information is provided to you and its use is subject to the FedEx Automation Agreement under which you obtained or have been authorized to use FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com. No warranties are extended and all warranties, including without limitation, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED, regarding this information. Any conflict between this information and the Automation Agreement, or transportation agreement between you and FedEx, or between this information and the FedEx Service Guide will be governed by the Automation Agreement, the transportation agreement and the FedEx Service Guide, in that order. Your use of this information constitutes your agreement to these terms.