Discover the solution to your heaviest shipping challenges
Your shipment’s size and weight should never stand in the way of business growth. At FedEx, we have the experience and options to accommodate your heaviest (and bulkiest) import and export shipments. Our shipping services can handle heavyweight shipments that contain items weighing up to 1000kg.
Get it there quickly, no matter its size
Trust your most important heavyweight import and export shipments to FedEx International Priority® Freight. This proven shipping service can get or send your goods to most locations worldwide quickly and easily.
Experience exceptional benefits and features like:
- Express, time-definite, customs-cleared service
- Fast transit times — we make deliveries by 10:30am to most U.S. destinations
- Fast, real time online tracking via fedex.com
- Door-to-door, door-to-airport, airport- to-airport or airport-to-door options
Enjoy customized freight shipping for your highest priority shipments
Sometimes your heavy or large shipments require special treatment. That’s exactly what they get with FedEx® Customized Freight. Receive priority boarding on our air freight network plus tailor-made solutions via a Standard Operating Procedure created by a designated team of logistics experts.
Your individual FedEx Customized Freight solution can include dedicated pickup for Saturday, Sunday or holiday deliveries — even for security reasons. You will have access to an end-to-end temperature controlled solution, if needed. As well as proactive shipment monitoring and tracking, which is particularly useful for temperature-sensitive or route-dependent shipments.
Save with this economical shipping choice
Choose FedEx International Economy® Freight when your business has a bit more time and get your heavyweight shipments to most locations within three to seven days.
Explore our international freight shipping requirements
- In order for your shipment to be loaded into our aircraft it must be capable of being handled by forklift and packaged to allow for stacking of other products on top. It must also be banded and shrink-wrapped to the pallet, with the bands running in both directions.
- Weight limit per item: 68kg to 1,000kg.
- Charges may be based on dimensional weight in kg per item which is calculated by Length x Height x Width in cm divided by 5,000.
- The maximum permitted dimension per item is Length 302cm x Width 203cm x Height 178cm.*
- A minimum weight of 68kg/item is applied for billing.
- Multiple skids (holding up to 9,998 items but no more than 10 commodities) can be shipped on a single Expanded International Air Waybill or automation device label.
* Dimensions and weight may vary by origin and destination.
Streamline your operations with an easy-to-use booking process
Book your shipment through Freight Customer Service and receive your booking number
With your FedEx account number, use our online shipping tools at fedex.com/it to complete your shipping paperwork and Air Waybill.