Europe International Priority Service Coverage
The FedEx EuroOne network continues to improve as we cover more European destinations and emerging markets including Poland, the Czech and Slovak Republics, and Hungary. We run more than 160 weekly outgoing flights from Charles de Gaulle airport and 31 weekly wide-bodied flights between Asia and Europe.
With a dedicated network that connects hundreds of European cities, you can rely on FedEx for fast, secure and reliable service. To check our EuroOne service coverage or transit times, please go to our ‘Get Rates and Transit Time’ online application.
Customer Benefits - FedEx AsiaOne connects to Europe
With 31 weekly wide-bodied flights between Asia and Europe, our customers can enjoy:
- Reliable door-to-door delivery service with a fully automated system and 24-hours online tracking application
- 24 hours round the clock customs clearance
- Special flat price for shipments using the FedEx 10kg and 25kg box (weight limitation applies)
- Optional Euro billing
- Simplified tariffs for ease of use
* Full service information is available from your local FedEx Customer Service Team
FedEx International Priority and FedEx International Priority Freight are backed by the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee. Relevant terms and conditions apply. Please visit fedex.com and go to the Money-Back Guarantee section which details the terms and conditions.