FedEx International First Service
When you absolutely need to receive your imported shipments earlier, FedEx International First is a time-definite, customs cleared, door-to-door service that will deliver your shipments by 8:00am in the U.S. and by 10:00am to selected postal codes in Osaka, Japan on the delivery commitment day.
FedEx International First is currently available for exports from Japan to the U.S., and imports to selected postal codes in Japan from the U.S., Canada and Latin America.
Same reliability and service quality but faster delivery
- Time definite delivery for exports by 8:00am to nearly 5,000 zip codes across the U.S., typically in 1-2 business days; delivery of imports by 10:00am to selected postal codes in Osaka, Japan from the U.S., Canada, and Latin America, typically in 1-4 business days.
- Available for all packages in the FedEx Envelope, FedEx Pak, FedEx Box, FedEx Tube or the customer's own packaging.
- Generous package size limit up to a maximum of 274cm in length and 330cm in combined length + girth. Girth is the measurement around the package and is mathematically defined as: length of the package plus twice the package height and twice the package width.
- Maximum of 68kg per package and unlimited number of packages per shipment (prior booking is required for shipments more than 300kg).
- Maximum Declared Value for Carriage is US$100 per shipment in case of FedEx Pak or FedEx Envelope; otherwise US$50,000 per shipment.
- Customs clearance managed by FedEx.
- Money Back Guarantee applies, subject to terms and conditions.
- Payor option allows either shipper, recipient (consignee) or a third party to be billed.
Please click here for service coverage
Please contact our Customer Service Team for more details.
* The above features are subject to our standard terms and conditions.