Just four easy steps: register, save, ship, print. It’s easy to master.
- Saves Time
FedEx® Quick Form saves your previous shipping information as a profile. This can be used for subsequent shipments, speeding up repetitive Air Waybill preparation. FedEx® Quick Form also facilitates fast and efficient data entry.
Compared with handwritten Air Waybills, FedEx® Quick Form improves accuracy of data entry.
- No Learning Curve
The layout design is similar to a handwritten Air Waybill.
- Supports a Decentralized Work Environment
Share the FedEx® Quick Form with warehouse or shipping colleagues.
- Works with low Internet bandwidth
- No installation required
- Save your shipment profile for future use
- Save a shipping label for future reference
- Ship up to 25 packages (up to 68kg) per shipment
- Prepare up to 10 future-day shipments
Download FedEx® Quick Form Now!Download Now
Get the latest official Adobe Acrobat Reader to use the form. (A Third Party PDF reader CANNOT open the form.)
- FedEx Account Number for FedEx® Quick Form registration.
- Adobe Reader X or above
- Internet connection
- A laser printer or a quality inkjet printer
The FedEx® Quick Form User Guide shows you the steps on how to use this simple shipping tool. You can download it here.