Whether your business is importing or exporting, whether your shipments are needed next day or are less urgent, whether you ship small parcels or heavy pallets, FedEx has solutions for you.
In this download centre you will find detailed information on our tools and services as well as other useful materials about shipping. All resources on the download centre; such as leaflets, user manuals, service guides, tariffs, forms, etc are available in a downloadable (PDF) format.
To view the documents on your computer, you must have a PDF reader programme installed. If you do not already have such a programme, click here to download the free Acrobat Reader software.
- Service Guide
- FedEx GCC Road Services
- FedEx Priority Alert
- FedEx® Global Returns
- FedEx® HealthCare Solutions
- Export Tariffs (effective January 6, 2014)
- FedEx International Priority®
- FedEx® 10kg & 25kg Box
- FedEx International Economy
- FedEx GCC Road Service
- FedEx International Zoning
Note: These tariffs are only applicable to country account holders
- Import Tariffs (effective January 6, 2014)
Note: Import tariffs are for customers who have registered for the FedEx Import service only. For other customers, an export rate based on the origin country will apply on inbound shipments to the destination country. To find out if you are eligible for FedEx Import please contact FedEx Customer Service.
- Useful Rate and Surcharges Information
- FedEx Express in Europe, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and Africa Fact Sheet