Some of your products qualify as Dangerous Goods (DG) as per the International Air Transport Association (IATA) regulations. Whether you are in the business of life sciences, healthcare, chemicals, food and engineering, you can benefit from our exceptional ability in handling DG shipments.
Just look at the advantages you enjoy when you ship your valuable and sensitive consignments with FedEx:
- dedicated storage areas on the ground and in the air;
- ability to ship the largest range of DG classes and commodities;
- amongst the best express transit times to North America, plus unique coverage of the Americas;
- DG shipping options accessible via FedEx online, offline and web automation tools;
- unrivalled global coverage;
- all the benefits of Express services (FedEx International Priority® and FedEx International Priority® Freight) with the exception of the Money back Guarantee (MBG);
- last but not least, FedEx DG services is free of any pre-booking or any pre-shipment contracts.
All of this is backed up by our ISO 9001-2008 certification, the experience of handling DG shipments built up over 30 years and from being an active member on the IATA DG board.
Rely on us to ensure that:
- your packaging, marking and labelling fully complies with national, international, government and operator regulations;
- you take advantage of our specialist packs (e.g. the FedEx UN3373 Pak for Biological Substance category B goods) to protect your goods;
- you use pre-defined Dry Ice package labels and marks for accurate and compliant shipment preparation.
Try now using FedEx for all your DG consignments.