Get help with Customs procedures, limitations, and restrictions. Preparing your shipment properly will ensure that it arrives on time.
When shipping from Morocco clearance through Customs depends on whether you're shipping:
- Documents with no commercial value ( only fedex AWB is needed )
- Dutiable goods (goods with a commercial value)
Certain items are forbidden and controlled for export from Morocco by Customs. These items are in addition to items prohibited by the IATA. Senders are responsible for making sure that the goods they are shipping will be accepted by the destination country.
Forbidden for Export from Morocco
- Dangerous goods as defined by IATA
- Passports (except for diplomatic)
- Live animals
- Human body parts
- Remote controlled electronic flying devices
Take note of the following regulations when exporting from Morocco:
- For size and weight maximums please check with the destination country's limits.
- Dimensional weight or actual weight, whichever is greater, determines the shipment tariff.