Additional Service Options
Whether you are shipping within Mexico or to any of the more than 220 countries around the world, FedEx offers a selection of special services to meet any of your specific requirements.
- Money Back Guarantee
This guarantee can be suspended or revoked at our sole discretion without prior notice to you. We will, at our option, and upon request, either refund or credit to the applicable invoice only your transportation charges if we deliver a shipment 60 seconds or more after the applicable delivery commitment time. Offer void where prohibited by law.
The following limitations apply:
- Where customs or other regulatory agency clearances are delayed due to errors or omissions in your documentation, our delivery commitment time is modified by adding one business day for each day (or portion thereof) that such clearances are delayed. The money-back guarantee does not apply in the event of other customs or regulatory delays.
- An exact delivery commitment time can be obtained only by telephoning International Customer Service and supplying us with all of the following:
- Commodity being shipped
- Date of the shipment
- Exact destination
- Weight of the shipment
- Value of the shipment
- If the sender or recipient specifies a customs broker other than FedEx or the broker selected by FedEx (where this service is available), notification may be given to the broker by 12 p.m. on the first business day the shipment is available for customs clearance in the destination country, and such notification constitutes timely delivery. If the actual shipment is released to the broker in-bond, our responsibility terminates at the time we relinquish custody of the shipment to the broker. However, if we retain custody of the shipment and are requested to deliver the shipment, following receipt of the appropriate customs release paperwork from another customs broker following customs or other regulatory clearances, our delivery commitment time is modified by adding one business day for each day (or portion thereof) that our receipt of the paperwork is delayed.
- To qualify for a refund or credit due to a service failure, you must notify us of the service failure and request a refund or credit of your transportation charges in compliance with the conditions listed below. If you do not comply with these conditions, you are not entitled to receive a refund or credit and cannot recover compensation for a service failure in any lawsuit.
- Requests for refund or credit of transportation charges due to a service failure must be submitted in writing to the local FedEx Customer Service Department.
- Your notification of a service failure must include your FedEx account number, if any, the air waybill or package FedEx tracking number, the shipment weight, the date of the shipment, and the recipient's name, address and postal code.
- All requests for refund or credit of transportation charges must be received via one of the approved channels within 15 calendar days of the invoice date or within 15 calendar days from the ship date if you are paying by credit card or in advance by cash, check or money order.
- A partial payment against an invoice is not considered a request for invoice adjustment or notice of a refund request. A notification of the reason for an unpaid charge with your payment is not considered a request for an invoice adjustment or notice of a refund request if the reason relates to a service failure.
- Notification of a service failure must include the account number, if any, the air waybill number or FedEx tracking number, the date of shipment, and complete recipient information.
- A credit or refund under our money-back guarantee policy will be applied only against charges for the shipment giving rise to the credit.
- A service failure will not be deemed to have occurred if after you notify us we provide you with:
- Proof of timely delivery, consisting of the date and time of delivery, and name of the person who signed for the shipment, or
- Service-exception information reflecting that the failure to deliver timely resulted from circumstances described under the Liabilities Not Assumed section.
- We are not obligated to respond if your request is not received within the time limits stated above.
- A service failure will not be deemed to have occurred if a bill-to account number was provided at the time of shipment that was not in good credit standing and the package was held until alternative payment arrangements were secured.
- A refund or credit will be given only if complete recipient information was provided at the time of tender to FedEx. Complete recipient information must be provided on either the air waybill or through any FedEx electronic shipping device.
- A refund or credit will not be given for shipments delayed due to incorrect addresses or to the unavailability or refusal of a person to accept delivery, whether or not the package is returned to the shipper, or sign for the package, or due to any of the causes described under the Liabilities Not Assumed section.
- This money-back guarantee does not apply to requests for invoice adjustment based on overcharges (see the Billing section) or shipments to P.O. box addresses acceptable for delivery.
- This money-back guarantee applies only to transportation charges and does not apply to duties, taxes or other charges, including ancillary service fees.
- A refund or credit will not be given to customers using FedEx electronic shipping devices if incorrect FedEx tracking numbers are applied to the subject package or shipment.
- This money-back guarantee applies to shipments tendered under FedEx International First, FedEx International Next Flight, FedEx International Priority, FedEx International Priority Freight, FedEx International Economy, FedEx International Economy Freight, FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution, FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution Freight, FedEx International Priority Plus, FedEx International Premium, FedEx International Broker Select, FedEx 10kg Box and FedEx 25kg Box, FedEx® Nacional 8:30AM,FedEx® Nacional 10:30AM, FedEx® Nacional Día Siguiente, FedEx® Nacional Económico, FedEx® Embarques Pesados Prioritarios, FedEx® Embarques Pesados Economicos.
- The money-back guarantee for shipments destined for our extended service areas applies only to the portion of the transportation provided directly by us.
- This money-back guarantee does not apply to FedEx International MailService.
- For FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution and FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution Freight, the money-back guarantee for shipment delays is prorated based on the number and weight of packages within the shipment where delivery is not completed by the service commitment.
- This money-back guarantee does not apply to undeliverable or returned shipments, or to any shipment containing dangerous goods or dry ice.
- This money-back guarantee does not apply to delays in delivery caused by adherence to FedEx policies regarding the payment of duties and taxes prior to customs clearance or at delivery.
- For FedEx International Broker Select shipments, if the sender or recipient specifies a customs broker other than FedEx or our designated broker (where this option is available) and if the shipment is to be released to the designated broker in-bond, our delivery commitment is met if we notify the broker of the availability of the shipment by 12 p.m. on the first business day the shipment is scheduled to be available for customs clearance in the destination country.
However, if the sender or recipient specifies a customs broker other than FedEx or our designated broker and we retain custody of the shipment and are responsible for the delivery of the shipment following receipt of the appropriate customs release paperwork from another customs broker, our delivery commitment time is modified by adding one business day for each day (or portion thereof) that our receipt of such customs release paperwork is delayed due to inspection, sampling requirements, errors or omissions in your documentation, or acts, errors or omissions by the customs broker designated by the sender or recipient.
FedEx International Broker Select shipments for which we fail to meet the delivery commitments described in section V above are eligible for our money-back guarantee subject to the terms and conditions of our money-back guarantee policy.
- Credits for transportation charges will be applied to the payer's account only, and refunds will be made payable to the payer only.
- The money-back guarantee will not apply to shipments scheduled for delivery on December 19-24 if the shipment was delivered within 90 minutes of the published delivery commitment time for the selected service and destination.
- Holidays in international locations will affect our transit times. Contact International Customer Service for information on delivery commitments that may be affected due to the observance of these holidays. Deliveries normally scheduled to be made on the day of holiday observance will be rescheduled for delivery on the next business day. The delivery commitment for application of the money-back guarantee policy will be extended for a period equal to the length of the holiday.
- There are no delivery commitments for shipments on which the money-back guarantee is suspended.
- No refund or credit will be provided if an international freight shipment was not booked as required.
- Terms & Conditions International Services
On this Air Waybill, "we," "our," "us," and "FedEx" refer to Federal Express Corporation, its subsidiaries, branches, and controlled entities, and their respective employees, agents, and independent contractors. "You" and "your" refer to the shipper and its employees, principals, and agents. If your shipment originates outside the United States, your contract of carriage is with the FedEx subsidiary, branch, controlled entity, or independent contractor who originally accepts the shipment from you.
"Package" means any container or envelope that is accepted by us for delivery, including any such items tendered by you utilizing our automated systems, meters, manifests, or waybills. "Shipment" means all packages which are tendered to and accepted by us on a single Air Waybill. Agreement to Terms By giving us your shipment, you agree, regardless of whether you sign the front of this Air Waybill, for yourself or as an agent for and on behalf of any other person having an interest in this shipment, to all terms on this NON-NEGOTIABLE Air Waybill, and as appropriate to all terms in any FedEx transportation agreement between you and FedEx covering this shipment, and in any applicable tariff, and in our current Service Guide or Standard Conditions of Carriage, copies of which are available upon request. If there is a conflict between the Air Waybill and any such document then in effect, the transportation agreement, tariff, Service Guide, or Standard Conditions of Carriage will control, in that order of priority. No one is authorized to alter or modify the terms of our agreement. This Air Waybill shall be binding on us when the shipment is accepted; we may mark this Air Waybill with an employee number as our signature, or our printed name shall be sufficient to constitute our signature of this Air Waybill.
2. Your Obligations
You warrant that each article in the shipment is properly described on this Air Waybill and any export documents, acceptable for transport by us, and properly marked, addressed (including postal code), and packed to ensure safe transportation with ordinary care in handling. You are responsible for all charges and possible surcharges, customs duties and assessments including fees related to our prepayment of the same, governmental penalties and fines, taxes, and our lawyers' fees and legal costs, related to this shipment.
3. Air Carriage Notice
If the carriage of your shipment by air involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure, the Warsaw Convention and any of its subsequent amendments and protocols ("Warsaw Convention") may be applicable and govern and in most cases limit our liability for loss, damage, delay, shortage, misdelivery, nondelivery, misinformation, or failure to provide information in connection with your shipment.
In certain countries, the Warsaw Convention limits our liability to US$9.07 per pound (US$20.00 per kilogram) (or the equivalent in local currency), unless you declare a higher value for carriage as described below. There are no stopping places which are agreed at the time of tender of the shipment, and we reserve the right to route the shipment in any way we deem appropriate.
4. Road Transport
Notice Shipments transported partly or solely by road, be there an explicit agreement to do so or not, into or from a country that is a party to the Convention on the Contract for International Carriage of Goods by Road (the "CMR") are subject to the terms and conditions of the CMR, notwithstanding any other provisions referred to or in this Air Waybill to the contrary, except that the higher limitations of liability as set forth in these conditions shall remain applicable as opposed to those set forth in the CMR.
5. Limitation of Liability
If not governed by the Warsaw Convention, the CMR, or any other international treaties, laws, other governmental regulations, orders, or requirements, our maximum liability for loss, damage, delay, shortage, misdelivery, nondelivery, misinformation, or failure to provide information in connection with your shipment is limited by this Air Waybill to US$100 per shipment or US$9.07 per pound (US$20.00 per kilogram) (or the equivalent in local currency), whichever is greater, unless you declare a higher value for carriage as described below.
If you declare a higher value, you must pay an additional charge for each additional US$100 (or the equivalent in local currency) of declared value for carriage. Please call us or refer to our rate sheets in effect at the time of shipment for an explanation of the additional charge.
If you declare a higher value for carriage and pay the additional charge, our maximum liability will be the lesser of your declared value for carriage or your actual damages. We do not provide cargo liability or all-risk insurance.
6. Declared Value Limits
The highest declared value we allow for a FedEx Envelope or FedEx Pak shipment is US$100 or US$9.07 per pound (US$20.00 per kilogram) (or the equivalent in local currency), whichever is greater. For other shipments, in particular shipments of extraordinary value, including but not limited to jewelry, artwork, antiques, precious metals, and furs and fur clothing, the declared value of carriage is limited and depends on the contents and the destination of the shipment.
Please check our Service Guide, our Standard Conditions of Carriage, or any applicable tariff for an explanation of the declared value limits.
If you send more than one package using a single Air Waybill, the declared value for carriage of each package will be determined by dividing the total declared value for carriage by the number of packages in the shipment.
7. Liabilities Not Assumed
SUBJECT TO THE SERVICE CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AIR WAYBILL, ANY APPLICABLE TARIFF, OUR SERVICE GUIDE, OR OUR STANDARD CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, IN EXCESS OF THE DECLARED VALUE OR US$100 OR US$9.07 PER POUND (US$20.00 PER KILOGRAM) (OR THE EQUIVALENT IN LOCAL CURRENCY), WHICHEVER IS GREATER, WHETHER OR NOT WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT SUCH DAMAGES MIGHT BE INCURRED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFITS.
We will not be liable for your acts or omissions, including but not limited to incorrect declaration of cargo; improper or insufficient packing, securing, marking, or addressing of the shipment; or for the acts or omissions of the recipient or anyone else with an interest in the shipment. Also, we will not be liable if you or the recipient violates any of the terms of our agreement. We will not be liable for loss, damage, delay, shortage, misdelivery, nondelivery, misinformation, or failure to provide information in connection with shipments of cash, currency, or other prohibited items.
We will not be liable for loss, damage, delay, shortage, misdelivery, nondelivery, misinformation, or failure to provide information in connection with your shipment caused by events we cannot control, including but not limited to acts of God, perils of the air, weather conditions, mechanical delays, acts of public enemies, war, strikes, civil commotions, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including customs and health officials) with actual or apparent authority.
8. No Warranties
We make no warranties, express or implied.
9. Claim for Loss, Damage, or Delay
ALL CLAIMS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING AND WITHIN STRICT TIME LIMITS. SEE ANY APPLICABLE TARIFF, OUR SERVICE GUIDE, OR OUR STANDARD CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE FOR DETAILS.
The right to damages against us shall be extinguished unless an action is brought within two (2) years from the date of delivery of the shipment or from the date on which the shipment should have been delivered.
Within forty-five (45) days after notification to us of the claim, it must be documented by sending to us all relevant information about it. We are not obligated to act on any claim until all transportation charges have been paid; the claim amount may not be deducted from those charges.
If the recipient accepts the shipment without noting any damage on the delivery record, we will assume the shipment was delivered in good condition. In order for us to consider a claim for damage, the contents, original shipping cartons, and packing must be available to us for inspection.
10. Right to Inspect
Your shipment may, at our option or at the request of governmental authorities, be opened and inspected by us or such authorities at any time.
11. Responsibility for Payment
Even if you give us different payment instructions, you will always be primarily responsible for all charges, including transportation charges and possible surcharges, customs and duties assessments including fees related to our pre-payment of the same, governmental penalties and fines, taxes, and our lawyers' fees and legal costs, related to this shipment. You also will be responsible for any costs we may incur in returning your shipment to you or warehousing it pending disposition.
12. Customs Clearance
By giving us this shipment, you hereby appoint us as your agent, and as agent for the consignee, solely for performance of customs clearance and certify us as the nominal consignee for the purpose of designating a customs broker to perform customs clearance. In some instances, local authorities may require additional documentation confirming our appointment. It is your responsibility to provide proper documentation and confirmation when required. You are responsible for and warrant your compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including but not limited to customs laws; import, export, and re-export laws; and governmental regulations of any country to, from, through, or over which your shipment may be carried. You agree to furnish such information and complete and attach to this Air Waybill such documents as are necessary to comply with such laws, rules, and regulations. We assume no liability to you or any other person for any losses or expenses due to your failure to comply with this provision. You are also responsible for all charges, including transportation charges and possible surcharges, and all duties and customs assessments including fees related to our prepayment of same, governmental penalties and fines, taxes, and our lawyers' fees and legal costs, related to this shipment.
13. Export Control
You authorize FedEx to act as forwarding agent for you for export control and customs purposes. You hereby certify that all statements and information contained in this Air Waybill and any accompanying documents relating to exportation are true and correct. Furthermore, you understand that civil and criminal penalties, including forfeiture and sale, may be imposed for making false or fraudulent statements; for violation of any United States Laws on exportation, including but not limited to 13 USC Sec. 305, 22 USC Sec. 401, 18 USC Sec. 1001, and 50 USC App. 2410; or for the violation of export laws of other countries.
14. Letter of Instruction
If you do not complete all the documents required for carriage or if the documents you submit are not appropriate for the services or destination requested, you hereby instruct us, where permitted by law, to complete, correct, or replace the documents for you, or for the consignee, at your expense. However, we are not obligated to do so. If a substitute form of air waybill is needed to complete delivery of your shipment and we complete that document, the terms of this Air Waybill will continue to govern. We are not liable to you or any other person for our actions on your behalf under this provision.
15. Items Not Acceptable for Transportation
We do not accept transportation of money (including but not limited to coins or negotiable instruments equivalent to cash such as endorsed stocks and bonds). WE EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY FOR SHIPMENTS OF SUCH ITEMS ACCEPTED BY MISTAKE. Other items may be accepted for carriage only to limited destinations or under restricted conditions. We reserve the right to reject packages based upon these limitations or for reasons of safety or security. You may consult our Service Guide, Standard Conditions of Carriage, or any applicable tariff for specific details. Mandatory Law Insofar as any provision contained or referred to in this Air Waybill may be contrary to any applicable international treaties, laws, governmental regulations, orders, or requirements, such provision shall remain in effect as part of our agreement to the extent that it is not overridden. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not affect any other provision contained or referred to in this Air Waybill.
Unless otherwise indicated, the sender's address indicated on the face of this Air Waybill is the place of execution and the place of departure, and the recipient's address listed on the face of this Air Waybill is the place of destination. Unless otherwise indicated, the first carrier of this shipment is Federal Express Corporation, P.O. Box 727, Memphis, TN 38194, U.S.A
- Terms and Conditions - Domestic Services
BILL OF LADING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO INTRA-MEXICO COURIER AND PACKAGE DELIVERY SERVICE
In this document, “FedEx,” “we,” and “our” refer to FedEx de México S. de R.L. de C.V., while “you” refers to the sender whose name appears on the front and who has requested the services covered by this document.
2. Acceptance of these terms and conditions
Upon delivery to us of the documents and/or packages as well as the shipping information indicated on the front, you expressly agree that you have reviewed the information you have provided to us for filling in this waybill and that such information is correct. You also expressly accept the terms and conditions contained herein and those that appear on the FedEx Service Guide, which you acknowledge to be familiar with and have consulted on our webpage: www.fedex.com/mx_english or at any of our Customer Service Centers. If there is a conflict between the FedEx Service Guide and this document, the FedEx Service Guide in effect on the date we receive your shipment will control. No one is authorized to modify such terms and conditions on behalf of or as a representative of FedEx or to accept others that are different from those contained herein.
3. Carriage of documents and/or packages
FedEx agrees to transport and deliver the shipment covered by this document to the address of the recipient, and within the period, indicated on the front. Next day service means that FedEx will do its best efforts to deliver the shipment within the day following the date on which it was received; nevertheless, in remote locations, this period may be extended as necessary, as set out on the front of this document. FedEx will make its best efforts to obtain a delivery record signed by the addressee or someone at the address at the time of delivery. FedEx may provide the services either directly or through any third party retained by it, as it may deem fit under the circumstances.
4. Packing shipment and completing documentation
You must properly pack the contents of the shipment, and correctly complete this document. If you do not state the number of packages covered by this document, it will be understood that you only delivered to us one package. FedEx may verify the true weight of the shipment and, if necessary, adjust the rate applicable to the shipment in accordance with the rates in force on the date on which FedEx received the package (these may be found on our webpage: www.fedex.com/mx_english or at any of our Customer Service Centers. You state, under affirmation to tell the truth, that the contents of the shipment have been correctly declared in this document and that it does not contain any of the following items (“prohibited items”): tickets or advertising materials for foreign lotteries or prohibited games of chance; materials or waste to which the Transport by Land of Hazardous Materials and Waste Regulations apply, unless with the previous approval of the appropriate authorities; drugs whether hallucinogenic or narcotic unless their possession and transportation is lawful; firearms or explosives; animals or perishable items that do not comply with the safety and hygienic requirements imposed by law; money or bearer or otherwise negotiable instruments; any other item whose transportation requires a specific permit or is restricted by law, unless such permit has been obtained; or any other articles or products whose transportation is restricted by FedEx as set out in the Service Guide.
5. Obligation to pay
Although you may provide us with different billing instructions, you will be the principal person obligated to pay the total charges for our services (including any others that become payable, such as storage for reasons not the fault of FedEx, return of the shipment, additional declared value, multiple delivery attempts because of the absence of the addressee, etc.).
6. Limitation of our liability
Our liability for damage to the contents of the shipment or its loss, for loss or damage of any nature, for absolute liability, or for any other reason, is limited to an amount equal to thirty (30) days of the daily minimum wage for the Federal District, unless: (a) you have expressly declared and we have accepted a declaration of additional value on the appropriate line on the front of this document, at the time of delivery to FedEx; (b) you have paid to FedEx the charge for the additional value. In all cases, it will be necessary for you to prove, in a legally unquestionable manner, the amount of the loss or damage suffered and submit your claim to FedEx within the period set out in Section 8 below. FedEx is not providing any insurance, something that you expressly acknowledge. With the exception of the foregoing, FedEx does not accept any other liability for loss or damage that you may suffer. FedEx will also not be liable for: (i) acts or omissions of the sender, addressee, or any third party, including, among others, defects or faults in wrapping, packing, marking or labeling the shipment; (ii) violation of the terms and conditions contained herein, by the sender or the addressee; (iii) prohibited items; (iv) loss and/or damage arising from causes not the fault of FedEx or from Acts of God, force majeure, natural disasters, public disturbances, or acts of subversive groups, guerillas, or organized crime, or for any other acts or omissions of government authorities, whether federal, state, or municipal.
7. Declaration of additional value and limits
The highest declared value for each shipment that FedEx accepts is Pesos $5,500 for shipments tendered in an envelope provided by FedEx for documents (a FedEx envelope) and Pesos $550,000 for any other shipment, except for items of extraordinary value, as defined in our Service Guide (including fine handicrafts, jewelry, precious stones and metals, furs, non-negotiable securities, and antiques, etc.), with respect to which, the maximum limit will be Pesos $5,500.
Without prejudice to what may be provided by law, ALL CLAIMS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO FEDEX IN WRITING WITHIN THE 21 CALENDAR DAYS FOLLOWING THE DATE OF DELIVERY OF THE SHIPMENT OR THE ESTIMATED DATE OF DELIVERY. Even though you may call our Customer Service Department at telephone number 01-800-900-1100, in any case you must submit your claim in writing within the period above mentioned. FedEx will not be obligated to pay any claim unless the charges for our services have been totally paid. You will have no right to deduct any amount with respect to a claim from the charges to be paid to FedEx. For us to be able to process your claim, we would appreciate your having handy for our inspection the original shipping packing. If the addressee accepts the shipment without making any notation or exception on the delivery record, it will be assumed that the shipment was delivered in good condition.
9. Right to inspect
FedEx may inspect the shipment at any time and may permit government authorities to carry out such inspections as they may consider appropriate. FedEx, in addition, may reject or suspend the carriage of any prohibited items or one that contains materials that damage or may damage other shipments or that may constitute a risk to FedEx equipment or employees or to those of its service providers.
Dentro de los cuarenta y cinco (45) días después de habernos notificado el reclamo, éste deberá ser documentado enviándonos toda la información relevante al respecto. No tenemos obligación de atender ningún reclamo hasta que se hayan pagado todos los cargos de transporte; no podrá deducirse la cantidad reclamada de dichos cargos.
10. C.O.D. Services
This document may not be used to make C.O. D. (cash-on-delivery or return) shipments.
11. Reimbursement of Charges
If FedEx does not deliver the shipment within the stated transit time and such failure is the fault of FedEx, the sender may obtain reimbursement of the transportation charges paid to FedEx, subject to the provisions contained in the Service Guide.
In the event of any dispute, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the common courts of Mexico City, waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply by reason of their domiciles, present or future, or for any other reason.
- FedEx® International Broker Select
Customs clearance is included with every FedEx international shipment, but you also have the option to use your own broker.
For FedEx International Priority®, FedEx International Priority® Freight, FedEx International Economy® and FedEx International Economy Freight® shipments, you have the option of using your own broker for shipments to more than 120 countries, including the U.S. FedEx will tender your shipment to your broker and, at your request, resume the delivery to the final destination. For added flexibility, you may list an unlimited number of commodities per air waybill.
To use your own broker:
- Simply specify the broker's name.
- Check the broker selection box on the air waybill.
Use FedEx International Broker Select with:
- FedEx International Priority
- FedEx International Priority Freight
- FedEx International Economy
- FedEx International Economy Freight
FedEx International Broker Select is not available for:
For more details, see Terms & Conditions.
- Hold at FedEx Location
If you need your package earlier than the scheduled delivery time, or won't be available to receive a delivery, then this is the option for you.
To request this service, the sender simply marks the “Hold at FedEx Location” box in the Special Handling section of the international air waybill and indicates where the shipment should be held. If you prefer to pick up a shipment that has been sent to you, just call the FedEx office, give your air waybill number and it will be our pleasure to hold it for you. This service is provided free of charge.
Use Hold at FedEx Location Service with:
* Some restrictions apply. Please contact your local FedEx office for more information.
- Saturday Service
FedEx knows that your workweek doesn’t always end on Fridays. So we work for you on Saturdays too!
FedEx offers Saturday service to many places in the world. Just mark “Saturday Delivery” on your FedEx International Air Waybill, and your package will be delivered to the recipient on Saturday (wherever Saturday Service is available).
Use Saturday Service with:
- FedEx International Priority®
- FedEx International Economy®
- FedEx International Priority® Freight
- FedEx International Economy® Freight
Note: Saturday Service is only available for international shipments.