- 1. I don't have a FedEx shipping account. Can I create a fedex.com Login?
You would need a valid FedEx shipping account in order to create a fedex.com Login.
To open a FedEx shipping account, please click here.
- 2. If I am sending a shipment with different shipper’s information from those in my fedex.com Login, do I have to create another fedex.com Login ?
No, you do not need to do so. You can simply add a new shipper’s contact profile in your current fedex.com Login.
- 3. Can I create different fedex.com Login for my colleagues with the same FedEx shipping account?
Sure, multiple fedex.com Logins can be created with the same FedEx shipping account.
(If your FedEx shipping account had enabled the ShipAdmin feature, the Account Ship Administrator will be able to create additional fedex.com Login)
- 4. What should I do if I had forgotten my User ID and password?
Please visit our homepage. At the top left corner, you should see the login module and a ‘Forgot password’ link.
Please click on this link and follow the steps to retrieve your User ID and password.
- 5. Can I change my User ID?
Yes, you can. Please go to our homepage and log into the shipping screen. After that, please go to the “My Profile” tab and click on the "Change your fedex.com Login information" link to edit your User ID and Password.
- 6. I have a Personal Shipping Account instead of a Corporate Shipping Account. Can I use your online services as well?
Yes, you can apply for a fedex.com Login with your FedEx Personal Shipping Account to enjoy the full array of our online services.
- 1. An error message "Your request failed to pass our security check." is displayed after I had clicked the "I accept" button to complete the registration. What should I do?
Please check if the information entered is in English and resubmit your registration. If the problem persists, please contact our technical helpdesk for assistance.
- 2. An error message is displayed after I had entered my FedEx shipping account number in the registration form. What should I do?
Please ensure that your FedEx shipping account is in good credit status and not a cash account.
For more information on your FedEx shipping account status, please contact our Customer Service Team.
- 3. An error message "Request access from ship administrator" appeared. What should I do?
This means a Ship Administrator already exists for this FedEx shipping account. You have to enter your contact information and submit an access request to this administrator.