There's a lot to love about FedEx Tracking — and as many ways to customize it as there are businesses who use it. See what it can do for you.
Automatic Shipment Uploading
- FedEx Tracking provides you with visibility for shipments under different FedEx services.
- Shipments shipped via FedEx Ship Manager® or that are manually tracked will also be available within FedEx Tracking for up to 60 days.
- The shipment view layout is customizable by selecting your desired column header.
- You can also enjoy the new dynamic sorting function to view data more easily.
- The Calendar View allows you to see your shipments by days and months.
- With this user-friendly layout, managing your shipments has never been easier.
- Taking advantage of filtering options, you can retrieve shipment information with ease by clicking on predefined filters to narrow down the search.
- With Advanced filters function, you can customize filters based on shipment status or package, shipper or recipient information.
- Simply click on the ‘Show filters’ link to view options and use the Filters drop down menu to see the full list of customizable filters.
- Select or deselect columns to display in the table.
- Your selections will be remembered the next time you use FedEx Tracking.
- You can also save the current view with a unique name, and load any saved column set you want at any time.
- This option will allow you to export your shipment data in Spreadsheet or XML format as well as the ability to choose other filter criteria.