Avoid Customs Problems
Here are some tips to help you avoid Customs problems:
- Check the shipment limitations for importing or exporting to Nigeria to make sure Customs will accept the commodity.
- Check that your commodity can be shipped via the FedEx service you've selected.
- Make sure to provide sturdy packaging for any shipments not sent in FedEx packaging.
- See the instructions for help to fill out the FedEx International Air Waybill and Commercial Invoice.
- Complete all necessary documents. Make sure that all the information is accurate.
- Keep the shipment information consistent across all documents.
FedEx Global Trade Manager can help you find and print the right documents to accompany your international shipment - saving you time and reducing the chance of your shipment being delayed at the border.