These tools make shipping easy
Whether you need to ship immediately, or you’re a frequent shipper with complex needs — it’s all here. We also offer a range of integrated offline software tools, contact us for more information.
One Piece Shipment
When simplicity is all you need, get it out the door in four easy steps.
|Pay with a FedEx Account or by credit card||Ship one piece shipments below 68KG|
|Prepare waybills, commercial or pro forma invoices||Ship on the go via your mobile or tablet|
|Schedule a pickup|
- No Dangerous Goods/Hazardous goods shipping
- No multiple piece shipping
- No alcohol shipping
- No international shipping for an item with declared value over $2,500USD
- Items shipped with an export license/permit
- When Terms of Sale or Importer of Record need to be changed
- Items subject to International Traffic in Arms (ITAR).
- No freight shipping so nothing over 68kg
Multipiece, heavy or specialty shipments need extra attention and control. That’s where FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com comes in. Free and web-based, this is the perfect tool for high-volume FedEx account holders.
|Ship Multiple-Piece shipments – up to 25 packages at the same time||Ship heavy items|
|Prepare waybills, commercial or pro forma invoices||Prepare return shipments|
|Schedule a Pickup||Import Shipping|
Offline tools for high-volume shippers
Integrate your in-house shipping solutions with FedEx Ship Manager Software and FedEx Ship Manager Server, tools engineered for professional use.
Advanced system integration tools for developers
Get access to the development tools, sample code, documentation and more you need to successfully integrate FedEx functionality into your application, website or internal systems.