Features of tracking at fedex.com
With the new FedEx Tracking you can nickname your shipments, create a personal watch list, and filter shipments to see the details you want. It’s an all-new tracking experience that’s intuitive, that’s easy to use, and that gives you 24/7 access to information about your shipments.
Add to Watch List
- Watch list allows you to monitor your important shipments more easier.
- You can add shipments to your watch list at any time by simply clicking on the star icon on your list for the shipment you want to add.
- The star icon will turn purple to let you know the shipment has been added to your watch list.
- To remove a shipment from your watch list, simply click on the star again.
- You can nickname your shipments to easily identify them by just clicking on the pencil icon on your list for the shipment you want to nickname.
- After you nickname your shipment, when viewing it will show the new name along with the tracking number.
Save Your Shipments
- Save time when tracking shipment status at fedex.com by saving up to 30 tracking results. Simply click on the checkbox next to “Save tracking results” on the tracking detailed results page.
- Shipments you choose to save will be displayed within the My Shipments section under “Track a Shipment.”
- Tracking results will be saved in your browser cookie for up to 15 days or until you clear your browser cookies.
Request email notification
- You can notify up to 4 email recipients of the shipment status.
- You can also add a personal message per your preference (not available for the wireless format).
- There are 4 types of notification available to select (Current Status, Exceptions, Tendered, and Delivered).
Status Progression Bar
- You can monitor your shipment easily with the graphical Status Progression Bar.
- The most up-to-date status information for your shipments is available, and classified into 4 phases: (1) Initiated, (2) Picked up, (3) In Transit, and (4) Delivered.
Obtain Proof of Delivery
- With this option, you can see a picture of the recipient's signature for FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Freight shipments only.
- You can view this letter online, print it out, email it or fax it.
*Signature image is only available for shipments with non-APAC origins and destinations.