- Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Working Location: Clark and Manila Vacancy: For Pooling Description:
In this role you will be responsible to provide safe and efficient routing and non-routine maintenance to FedEx aircraft in our line maintenance division.
You will also perform repair, removal and replacement of aircraft components, troubleshoot system malfunctions and perform inspections of FedEx aircraft in accordance with FAA regulations.
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license
- Forty-two (42) months experience as an aviation maintenance technician which includes twenty-six (26) months experience on aircraft types and equipment operated in the FedEx fleet or equivalent
- Preferably with Avionics background
- Familiarity with aircraft maintenance techniques, equipment, operations and procedures, as well as aircraft servicing used in line or hangar maintenance
- Understanding of the use of latest IT systems and image transfer equipment
- Willingness to work odd weeks, rotating shifts, overtime, weekends and holidays