Specialist freight solutions, customised to suit your business
When you’re shipping freight, you need a service that’s efficient, safe and tailored to the requirements of your heavy shipment. When your business uses FedEx freight services, you’re accessing an in-depth understanding of supply chains. And that gets your business the solution it needs to deliver your heaviest shipments where they need to be – securely and reliably.
When timing is crucial
FedEx International Priority® Freight
Our time-definite, customs-cleared service gives you:
- Access to 130 destinations worldwide
- Flexible pickup and delivery options, including at weekends and on public holidays
|Export transit time||Import transit time|
|2 days||2 days|
|2–3 days||2–3 days|
|3 days||3 days|
|3–5 days||3–5 days|
For less urgent shipments
FedEx International Economy® Freight
Our day-definite, worldwide freight solution with great features for an economy budget gives you:
- The streamlined reliability of a single carrier
- Access to most destinations worldwide in 3 to 8 days*
- Better planning for tighter production schedules
- Minimal need to hold safety stock for you and your customers
The following service options are not available with this solution:
- Dangerous Goods
- Dry Ice
Why choose FedEx
We have the solutions to suit your specific demand
Access to the largest cargo airline in the world and an unrivalled global network
|Visibility and tracking
Security and reassurance with 24-hour tracking
|Flexible and reliable
We can meet your requirements regardless of your time restrictions and budget
|Simple to use
Simple pricing, easy access to detailed information, and fast booking
Delivery and pickups to suit your requirements
We have four delivery options:
1: door-to-door, 2: door-to-airport, 3: airport-to-airport or 4: airport-to-door.
Customise your shipments
Your shipping requirements are as individual as your business. We offer solutions that maximise flexibility and efficiency while minimising costs, to give you a tailor-made service.
- Urgent deliveries
- Special handling for shipments needing extra care
- Competitive deferred airfreight service
- Fast and seamless customs clearance and help with international document preparation
- Mix-and-match gateway options and consolidation methods
Keep an eye on your shipments
Fast tracking at your fingertips with FedEx Advanced Tracking.
- Customised, in-depth tracking
- See inbound, outbound and third-party shipments in near real time
Expert monitoring by our analysts for your high value freight with FedEx Priority Alert.
- We monitor mission-critical, temperature-sensitive shipments so you don’t have to worry
- Round-the-clock support and personalised notifications
- Priority boarding
Check our shipment requirements
Max. dimensions per item
A minimum weight of 68kg/item is applied for billing. Larger weights and volumes are available on request and maximum dimensions vary by origin and destination. Dimensional weight applies.
Multiple skids (holding up to 9,998 items but no more than 10 commodities) can be shipped on a single Expanded International Air Waybill or automation device label.