Shipments of documents in a FedEx Pak or FedEx Envelope require only a completed FedEx International Air Waybill. All other shipments not requiring additional permission or certification require a Commercial Invoice. Customs may hold any export shipment for further processing at their discretion.
Charges for Customs clearance and clearance services may apply for shipments held for declaration and payment of duties and taxes. Contact Customer Help for further details.
For packaging other than FedEx Pak and FedEx Envelope:
- FedEx International Air Waybill
- Commercial Invoice (3 copies)
- Letter to Southern Customs (MUT) with a request to release the shipment
- Documents supporting the Declared value (invoice, receipt, etc.)
For dutiable shipments you may also require:
- Translation of the Commercial Invoice for the shipment, with the company seal
- Confirmation of no outstanding debts from the Customs Payment Department of the area where the organization is registered
- Any special licenses or permissions required due to the contents and/or the recipient of the shipment
- VED (foreign economic activity) Participant Card or notarized copies of the organization's documents including the Charter, Goskomstat registration details, and Tax Inspectorate Information letter with the INN (your taxpayer identification number) for the current year
- Contract shipments also require a copy of the Contact passport with a bank stamp and a copy of the contract for the purchase of items in the shipment with the company seal
For more information, please contact Customer Help.
Back to Top