Use this free online tool to track your shipments virtually anywhere, anytime - even when you're away from the office. Any employee with Internet access and the 12-digit tracking number can find the status of a shipment.
On this page:
Features | Requirements | Getting Started | More Info
Simplify your shipment tracking process with these features:
- Track by tracking number: Enter tracking numbers for up to 25 shipments at a time.
- Summary Results: Find the status, destination, and date and time of delivery information. To get more details on any shipment, click on the underlined tracking number.
- Date and Time: Find the time of delivery according to the time zone of the destination.
- Detailed results for other tracking numbers: View detailed results of multiple shipments by clicking on Previous or Next, or by selecting a tracking number from the pull-down menu.
- Comments: View additional shipment information such as holidays, business closures, absent recipients or if the shipment is being held at a FedEx location.
To use Track, you need no proprietary software or hardware. You only need:
- A 12-digit Tracking Number
- Internet access
If you have the tracking numbers, go to Track and start entering.
Contact Customer Service if you have any questions, or if you require more information.