Working Location: Singapore Vacancy: 5 Description:
Provide efficient pick-up and delivery services; as well as attend to customer issues relevant to the features of our services, while complying with all operational, security and safety policies and procedures. Your objectives are to meet our service commitments and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Completed Secondary education or ITE qualification
- 1 year Valid Class 3 driver’s license
- Fluent in spoken English
- Customer and service-oriented, and enjoy meeting customers regularly
- Good communication and listening skills
- Working hours start at 5.30am on Mondays, and 7am on other days