FedEx International Economy® Freight: Canada
Freight shipping to Canada? FedEx International Economy Freight is a day-definite, customs-cleared economy service for all heavyweight freight shipments from 68kg to 1,000kg per item (shipment weight almost unlimited). Transit time is 4 to 6 working days, backed up by the FedEx money-back guarantee.
All your less-urgent shipments. It’s an economical alternative to express freight shipping with FedEx outstanding customer experience, and the reliability and visibility you need.
Want a heavyweight shipping quote right now?
Why use FedEx freight shipping services? Our economy freight shipping service offers a range of benefits, including:
- The convenience of having customs clearance included in the price
- Time-saving access to online freight tracking
- Cost savings and peace of mind, using a day-definite economy service with a money-back guarantee and full FedEx control, start to finish
- The convenience of fitting the shipping process into your workflow through flexible pickup and delivery options
And, like all our shipping services, FedEx International Economy Freight is available with a range of options to suit many situations.
Make FedEx your freight shipping company. We’ve got freight shipping services to suit your needs. If FedEx International Economy Freight isn’t it, consider these:
- Urgent delivery? Then send it with our express service for freight shipping packages up to 1,000kg. Find out more about FedEx International Priority® Freight
- Looking to ship packages under 68kg? Then you don’t need freight shipping. Find out more about FedEx International Economy® service