Click the Help
menu at the top of each page to access the following tools:
- Help with this page – Includes FAQs, specific instructions and additional information for the sections and processes you see on the screen.
- Online Technical Support –Gives you the opportunity to Find Answers Online, chat online with a FedEx Technical Support Agent or Submit a Question.
- Interactive Help Guide –Offers a demo, the ability to practice using our applications, assistance during actual transactions, a printable User Guide and “What’s New” information.
A Pending Shipment is a shipment record saved to be processed later. This allows you to enter your shipment information ahead of time and print the labels when your packages are ready to be shipped.
- Pending Shipments expire 10 days after the date you created the shipment, or the future date you selected when creating the shipment.
- Pending Shipments cannot be saved for FedEx Express Freight shipments, return shipments, or shipments that have been scheduled for pickup.
- You will not be billed for Pending Shipments if you do not process the shipment and print the label.
- You can save up to 100 shipments, and you can ship up to 10 shipments at a time.
- You can process and print Pending Shipment labels at any time.
- If you select a Pending Shipment with a past date or today’s date, the label prints today’s date.
- If you select a Pending Shipment with a future date, the label prints the future date.
- To display a reminder that you have Pending Shipments each time you login or logout to FedEx Ship Manager, select Remind Me to Print Pending Shipments in the Complete your Shipment section on the Preferences screen.
- Select Create a Shipment from the Prepare Shipment tab.
- Enter the shipment information. You must provide complete shipping information in order to save a Pending Shipment to process later today or in the future.
- In the Complete Your Shipment section, click Save for Later. The shipment is saved in the Pending Shipment log.
- Select View Pending Shipments from the Prepare Shipment tab.
- Enter the search criteria in the Search text box.
- Next, select the column to search from the drop-down menu.
- Pending Shipments that match your search criteria display in the table.
- Select a column header to sort the table in ascending or descending order by that column.
- To cancel one or more Pending Shipments, select the row(s) and click Delete.
- To cancel all Pending Shipments, choose the checkbox header in the checkbox column to select all shipments and click Delete.
Click Print Today’s Labels to process and print labels for all Pending Shipments with today’s date as the Ship Date.
- To process one or more Pending Shipments, select the row(s) and click Ship.
- To process all Pending Shipments, select the checkbox header for the first column to select all shipments and click Ship.
This information is provided to you and its use is subject to the FedEx Automation Agreement under which you obtained or have been authorized to use FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com. No warranties are extended and all warranties, including without limitation, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED, regarding this information. Any conflict between this information and the Automation Agreement, or transportation agreement between you and FedEx, or between this information and the FedEx Service Guide will be governed by the Automation Agreement, the transportation agreement and the FedEx Service Guide, in that order. Your use of this information constitutes your agreement to these terms.