Who should use it?
Shippers with or without a FedEx account can pay with their credit card at the time of shipment.
How does it work?
To bill each air waybill shipment to your credit card:
- Add a credit card directly to you FedEx account to be billed for each air waybill shipment -or-
- Write your credit card number on your air waybill -or-
- Use your credit card when you drop off a package at any FedEx World Service Center
For the shipment record:
- Use credit card statement to view air waybill number as part of charge detail for your shipment record.
- See additional available information on credit card statement at airbill level depending on your credit card product.
What are the benefits?
- Gives you the opportunity to benefit from your credit card payment terms.
- Reduce the environmental impact of paper invoices.
How do I get it?
Set up a new account online if you don't have one already, or to set up your current account on credit card call 1.800.Go FedEx (1.800.463.3339). If you would like to use your credit card at a World Service Center, go to Locations to find the one nearest you.