Remittance Data via E-Mail
Who should use it?
Remittance Data via E-Mail is a remittance system designed for small and medium-sized businesses. What are the benefits?
How does it work?
- Reduces implementation costs
- Faster processing time for adjustments
- Requires no programming
- Integrates with your current spreadsheets used to process payables
How do I get it?
- Download the remittance file or adjustment file template and enter your data
- E-mail your remittance data file to email@example.com
- Remittance files should include the check number or electronic Transaction Control Number (TCN) for electronic payments, the invoice or tracking number, and the payment amount
- Mail your check to the location below:
P.O. Box 371741
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7741
- E-mail your adjustment data file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adjustment requests should include the invoice and tracking number, the appropriate adjustment code, and supporting information for the request
Please print and complete the e-mail remittance Registration Form
and fax it to 901.397.5612
After FedEx processes your Registration Form, you will receive a telephone call confirming that you may begin sending via e-mail your remittance and adjustment request data. For more information, please call 1.888.450.1774