Welcome to the FedEx Ship Manager® Server home page on fedex.com for existing customers! This is where you can find information about the most recent software upgrades and solutions. In-depth information and technical documentation about FedEx Ship Manager Server are available on the FedEx Developer Resource Center.
2016 Rate and Pricing Changes for FedEx Services
As you begin to plan your next year’s shipping needs, we want to inform you of changes to FedEx® Standard List Rates that will take effect on Jan. 4, 20161. Additionally, effective Jan. 4, 2016, there will be changes to shipping fees and surcharges that may apply to your shipment and affect your total shipping rate.
Which rates are changing?
- FedEx Express package and freight standard list rates will increase an average of 4.9% for U.S., U.S. export and U.S. import services.
- FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery® standard list rates will increase an average of 4.9%.
- FedEx International Premium® rates will change.
- Minimum rates for FedEx Express® services will change.
- FedEx Ground Multiweight® rates will change.
- FedEx SmartPost® rates will change.
- FedEx One Rate® pricing will change.
- FedEx Freight rates will increase by 4.9% on average, applicable to the FXF 1000, FXF 501 and other related series base rates.
- FedEx® Retail Rates will change. Use our Rate Tools application to view 2016 FedEx Retail Rates beginning Jan. 4, 2016.
Where online do I find the newest updates?
Go to fedex.com/us/2016rates to:
- Get detailed information about rate, surcharge, fee and other changes.
- Find out how to use FedEx rate tools.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
You can also access fedex.com/us/2016rates from the fedex.com home page.
If you have any questions, please contact your FedEx customer integration consultant or contact the Technical Support Center at 1.877.FDX Assist 1.877.339.2774, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST; and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CST. For more information, go to fedex.com/us/2016rates.
1Please check your FedEx shipping agreement to determine the net impact of these changes on your shipping costs.
Technical Support Center
If you need assistance, please contact the FedEx Ship Manager Server Technical Support Center at 1.877.FDX Assist 1.877.339.2774 during the following hours: Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CST.