Welcome to the FedEx Ship Manager® Server home page on fedex.com for existing customers! This is where you can find information about the most recent software upgrades and solutions. In-depth information and technical documentation about FedEx Ship Manager Server are available on the FedEx Developer Resource Center.
2015 Rate and Pricing Changes for FedEx Services
As you begin to plan for next year’s shipping needs, we want to let you know about changes to FedEx® Standard List Rates that will take effect Jan. 5, 2015.1
Which rates are changing?
- FedEx Express package and freight rates will increase an average of 4.9% for U.S., U.S. export and U.S. import services.
- FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery® rates will increase an average of 4.9%.
- FedEx SmartPost® rates will change.
- FedEx Freight rates will increase an average of 4.9%.
- FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Freight will not adjust the fuel price at which the fuel surcharge begins and will not reduce the fuel surcharge.
- FedEx One Rate® pricing will change.
- Minimum rates for FedEx Express® services will change.
- Select surcharge, fee and other changes will also take effect Jan. 5, 2015.
- FedEx Ground will apply dimensional weight pricing to all shipments. This change will align the FedEx Ground dimensional weight pricing with FedEx Express by applying it to all packages. Dimensional weight pricing is a common industry practice that sets the transportation price based on package volume—the amount of space a package occupies in relation to its actual weight.
Where online do I find the newest updates?
Go to fedex.com/us/2015rates to:
- Get detailed information about rate, surcharge, fee and other changes.
- Find out how to use FedEx rate tools.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
What are my options to learn more?
We provide several ways for you to obtain rate information:
- Go to our dedicated website at fedex.com/us/2015rates or access it from the fedex.com home page.
- Beginning Dec. 19, 2014, you can download the Jan. 5, 2015, FedEx Service Guide to view 2015 FedEx Express and FedEx Ground standard list rates.
If you have any questions, please contact your FedEx customer integration consultant or contact the Technical Support Center at 1.877.FDX Assist 1.877.339.2774, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST; and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CST. For more information, go to fedex.com/us/2015rates.
We appreciate your confidence in us and look forward to serving you in the future.
1Please check your FedEx shipping agreement to determine the net impact of these changes on your shipping costs.
Technical Support Center
If you need assistance, please contact the FedEx Ship Manager Server Technical Support Center at 1.877.FDX Assist 1.877.339.2774 during the following hours: Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CST.