Welcome to the FedEx Ship Manager® Server home page on fedex.com for existing customers! This is where you can find information about the most recent software upgrades and solutions. In-depth information and technical documentation about FedEx Ship Manager Server are available on the FedEx Developer Resource Center.
2014 Rate and Pricing Changes for FedEx® Services
As you begin to plan for next year’s shipping needs, we want to let you know about changes to FedEx standard list rates that will take effect Jan. 6, 2014.1
Which rates are changing?
- FedEx Express package and freight rates will increase an average of 3.9% for U.S., U.S. export and U.S. import services.
- FedEx Express is not adjusting the fuel price at which the fuel surcharge begins and is not reducing the fuel surcharge.
- FedEx One RateSM pricing will not change.
- There will be an increase in FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery® and FedEx SmartPost® rates.
- Minimum rates for FedEx Express® services will change.
- Select surcharge, fee and other changes will also take effect Jan. 6, 2014.
Where online do I find the newest updates?
Go to fedex.com/rates2014 to:
- Get detailed information about rate, surcharge, fee and other changes.
- Find out how to use FedEx rate tools.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
What are my options to learn more?
We provide several ways for you to obtain rate information:
Effective January 20, 2014, there will be changes to the delivery area surcharge applied to FedEx SmartPost shipments. This surcharge will apply to Parcel Select, Parcel Select Lightweight, Bound Printed Matter, Media and Returns. Go to fedex.com/us/smartpostguide for complete details regarding:
- Rates, surcharges and fees
- Terms and conditions of service
- A list of ZIP codes affected by the FedEx SmartPost delivery area surcharge you can view or download
FedEx Express and FedEx Ground rates are downloaded to all versions of FedEx Ship Manager Server. FedEx SmartPost delivery area surcharges will be downloaded to the following FedEx Ship Manager Server versions: 11.0.2, 11.0.3, 11.0.4, 11.0.5, 11.0.6, 11.0.7, 11.0.9, 12.0.1, 12.0.3, 12.0.5, 12.0.7 and 13.0.1. If you are not currently utilizing one of the above versions of software and subscribe to this contract service, an upgrade is required in order to receive accurate FedEx SmartPost rate quotes.
If you have any questions, please contact your FedEx customer integration consultant or contact the Technical Support Center at 1.877.FDX Assist 1.877.339.2774, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST; and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CST. For more information, go to fedex.com/us/2014rates/.
We appreciate your confidence in us and look forward to serving you in the future.
1 Please check your FedEx shipping agreement to determine the net impact of these changes on your shipping costs.
Tunnel Server Certification Utility
On March 27, 2012, one of the FedEx tunnel server certificates will expire. As a result, customers who have not upgraded their systems to the new tunnel server certificate will not be able to electronically communicate with FedEx after that date. To ensure proper system communications with FedEx during the shipping process, FedEx has created a new tunnel server certificate utility.
- Tunnel Server Certification Utility - If you are currently on FedEx Ship Manager Server version 10.0.8 and below and would like to ensure the security certificate for your current software version is correct, please run this tunnel server certification utility on your FedEx Ship Manager Server system.
Technical Support Center
If you need assistance, please contact the FedEx Ship Manager Server Technical Support Center at 1.877.FDX Assist 1.877.339.2774 during the following hours: Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CST.